I Still Love You

Own Nothing. Just Jazz and Dam

Jazzmin pov

Peter, Cora and Stiles staid at the house/warehouse. I took Derek out for some air. I took him to the Hale house, thats where he would come to do his thinking. We got off and he sat on, some chair. Well I dont know wat it was. "Why are we here?" He asked.

"So you can think, or something" I said. I looked around the house remembering wat Derek and I use to do. "Remember that time when we had sex and your dad caught us" I smiled at that thought.

"Yeah, I remember...." He paused and signaled me to sit on his lap and I did. "I was running forever until he caught me" he looked around the house. "Remember when we first had sex?" He asked.

I looked at him. Our faces now inches apart. "Yeah, we had sex in your room while your hole family was gone for like two days and Laura was with some friends" I smiled.

"Remember...." He paused. He got up and took my hand and me upstairs. We went to his room. Surprised it hasnt fallen. "We did it right here. And after that I told you I loved you" he whispered.

He was hurting. "Its okay Derek" I whispered.

He took his hands and put them on my waist. "I wanna go back, just for a moment" he said.

I kissed him. He layed me down on the old bed. Hopefully I doesnt brake. He kissed my neck and made his way down to my sweats. He came back up and took my shirt off. He sealed the kiss again and I ripped his shirt off. I felt his hands pulling my sweats off. My hand made its way down to his jeans, pulling them doing. Derek took my panties off with his mouth and threw them on the ground. He kissed my inner thigh. I moaned in pleasure. He made his way to my face. I felt his manhood hard on my leg.

"If I hurt you tell me" he said

I felt him go in me. I gasped. It didnt hurt cause im not a virgin, but it was way bigger than Damons... Just saying. He kept going harder and harder. "Derek" I moaned. I was about to climax.

"Not yet" he whispered.

I held onto him cause he kept going at it. Hes never gone this hard. I liked it. I felt him go stiff. "Jazz" he moaned. I arched my back. I realsed my juices.

He laid next to me panting. "Derek" I said out of breath.

"Yeah" he said out of breath also.

"i love you, even if youve stopped" I said.

He smiled. "I never stopped" we layed there. His arms around me and my head on his chest. He fell asleep, he was really tired.

..............

After a while I got up and put my clothes on. I didnt wear a shirt though, cause I ripped Dereks off so he is gonna need one. He was still sleeping. He needs his rest, the Alpha pack has declared war. I sat by the window of his room when I got a text.

From: Peter

'I think its time she comes out'

...........

To: Peter

'Tomorrow not now'

.........

To:Stiles

'Dont leave Cora alone-Jazz'

From:Stiles

'Shes with me'

.......

Tomorrow..........

I woke up by the window. Guess I fell asleep here. I stood up and walked over to Derek who was still sound asleep. "Hey, Der" I said. But he wouldnt wake up. So I started to kiss his neck. He grabbed me pulling me onto the bed.

"Dont do that, you know I dont like being raped by a young women when I sleep" he said winking at me.

"Der, I need to tell you something" I said in a serious tone.

He sat up and so did I. "Its about Kate and I. About the house burning down"

Cliffhanger!

Vote

Fan

Comment