30

Hoseok pov~

"So I think you know why I called you over here. What's up with you and suga?" Taehyung asked me as he scrubbed at Jungkook's seats. That shit smells like two skunks fucking. 

"Who?" 

"Suga....Yoongi??" He said looking at me like I was dumb.

"Why the fuck you ain't say that then? Why do you call him SuGArr?" 

"Because that bitch is pale, now stop avoiding the question." 

"When are you and Jungkook going to have sex." 

"AHt AHT... I asked you a question first.....But I don't knowwww." 

I sighed..."He and his short ass boyfriend are weird." 

" How so?" Taehyung said spraying more cleaner. 

"I don't want to talk about it because I feel weird that I actually thought about doing it for a second. " 

"DOING WHAT!" The Younger man sat up. " Jung Hoseok I will beat your ass... tell me."

"Being with them" 

"What the fuck does that me- OHHHHHH" Taehyung scrabbled out of the car, almost hitting his head in the process, and started to run in circles around me. "WE SHIPP ITTTTTT" He said smiling hard as ever. "My baby's about to have double the fun" 

"Shut that shit up I didn't say yes....yet" 

Taehyung screamed louder "....YETTTTTT" 

"TAEHYUNG... BABY. I need you to shush"  Jungkook yelled through the window. 

"Sorry" He said but he was still smiling. 

Here's a short little chapter for you guys I'll be having a few more Namjoon and Jhope chapters Cuz those are my biasessss.....but like the concept photosssss SEXC also I might go to a bts concert again!!! a broke bitch is saving her coin.