8

"W-what are you doing here?" 

"Tae who's that?" Jimin asked over the phone. 

"Jimin he can't talk right now. He'll call you later." Jungkook walked over to Taehyung and grabbed his phone from under the blanket, and hung up. 

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked him again. Staring up at him. 

"I wanted to see you, to set something's straight." 

"What is there to set straight."

"A lot obviously, if you're in here crying. Tae I don't know what to say"

"Then why are you here, if you don't know what to say why are you here? Huh? You just gonna stare at me until I magically know what you want to set straight"

"Wow okay, excuse me for at least wanting to figure this out"

"Figure what out?!" Taehyung said becoming more and more irritated. A little at him self, because he didn't know how to talk to the younger boy without sounding upset.

"Figure US" Jungkook motioned between the two of them. "Out. I want to figure US out tae. I heard everything you said. I was here. I know how you feel and I'm pretty sure you know how I feel."

"There is no us kook. I'll get over it and we can move on with our lives. You'll date some beautiful girl or some beautiful guy and I'll date some beautiful guy and we won't have to worry about each other anymore."

"What if I don't want that?" Jungkook lowered himself down onto the bed sitting on the edge, so he could be face to face with Taehyung. "What if I want you?"

"Then I don't know what to tell you" Taehyung's face saddened as he moved to get out of the bed, and away from Jungkook.

"But I don't want that, and I usually get what I want"

"Well you better get used to not getting what you want." He went over to the door and opened it.

"Taeh-"

"Please just go."

"I know you're scared I'll hurt you Taehyung. I wouldn't, I swear."

"I'm glad you feel that way" Taehyung said sadly, not believing the boys statement.

"Tell me you don't regret it, the kiss, I know there's something here, between us. Jus- if you tell me you don't regret it, I'll fight for you. I'll fight for us. And if I can get you to want to be in a relationship with me. I don't want you to regret any parts of us being together. And I know this changes a lot but I don't want to have just this weird friendship with you. I want you."

"I- I regret it Jungkook, I really do. I would rather have our weird friendship, if you can even call it that, then to have my heart broken again." Tears were falling down his cheeks. "I'm sorry, please go."

"Okay....... friends?" Jungkook said with a sad smile as he walked out the door.

"Yeah" Taehyung's voice hitched. "Friends"

After Jungkook was out the front door, Taehyung couldn't hold back his sobs. Hoseok, who had been listening in, rushed in and wrapped his arms around him.

"Shhh, it's okay Taetae. It's going to be okay."

Ik I said Wednesday updates but this is the last time any chapter will come early

Bye