27

"You don't have to carry me into the house I can walk."  Taehyung said as Jungkook tried to lift him out of the car. 

"You sure? I would feel better if you didn't strain yourself." 

"Jungkook I am fine." 

"Ok...ok" 

Taehyung staggered out of the car and began to walk toward his house. Hoseok opened the door for him before he could even get his key out. 

"Welcome home, sorry for not coming to visit these last few days...I've been fixing up the house." 

"Why are you still here?? Walls don't take nearly two months to dry." Taehyung put on his house shoes and made his way to the couch with a sigh. 

"I just trying to be a good friend, ya know, take care of you. That way mister overprotective here won't be all up on your dick." 

"Suck my dick." Jungkook said not even looking in the man's direction but instead looking over at Taehyung. 

"I don't suck dicks that's for bottoms... Tae get too it lub" 

"Suck some titty." Taehyung said laying back across the armrest of the sofa. 

"Now that I can do" Hoseok said smiling. 

"Hope?" Taehyung closed his eyes and took a deep breath glad to be home. 

"What's up what do you need." 

"I need you to tell me why you're lying to me." 

"Whaaaa lyingg?? What would I lie about." He looked nervously around the room and at Jungkook who was now watching the conversation. 

"Jungkook honey I need you to get the fuck out." Taehyung said with his eyes still closed. 

"NO, why? what if you die?" 

"Get OUt...please" 

Jungkook sighed and stalked out of the room to the kitchen. 

"Jung Hoseok You are one of my closest friends...I know when I'm being lied too." 

"Well I'm not lying about anything soooo" 

"Lie... I'm really not in the mood to be lied to. What happened to your house." 

"I got" Hope sighed. "I got kicked out"

"Why didn't you tell me?" Taehyungs eyes shot open.

"I was scared that you wouldn't let me stay here...so I lied so you wouldn't think this was long term. "

"Aww baby." Tae said rubbing the older man's back. 

"I'm not going to cry, bitch " 

"You sure." 

Taehyung and Hoseok talked for a little while longer until they couldn't ignore Jungkook's heavy sighs from the kitchen. 

"You can come out now." Hoseok called out.

"Thank you can I also have my boyfriend back please. "