Chapter 20 -Enter Imperfection

Vegeta: Finally!

Mr Popo: Your here as well Goku?

Goku: Hey we'd like too train in the hyperbolic time chamber is that okay with you?

Mr Popo: Very well. This way, the room comes equipped with a bath, beds, toilet and food good luck to you!

Y/n: What's your relationship with this guy anyway Goku?

Goku: Well he trained me when I was younger.

Y/n: Oh.

Vegeta: Are you sure you want me to train harder Kakorot? My end goal is too take you out after all.

Goku: It's probably gonna take more than one of us to take this enemy down, go forward knowing that!

Vegeta: In the future you very well might regret this.

Trunks: Were heading in.

Goku: Good luck guys!

Y/n: Play nice Vegeta!

With the others hours later

Piccolo: Hugh, Hugh, Hugh

Android #17: We might be matched in power but in stamina you've lost, I have infinite energy reserve... After all

???: Hehe hahah

Piccolo looked up.

Piccolo: Cell! Damnit!... I was so focused on the fight... I didn't realize he was coming!

Cell: I am so pleased this day has finally come! The day i absorb Android #18 and #17 will be the day i achive my ultimate form!!

Piccolo: You've increased your power by this much?! H-how many victims have you absorbed?

Cell: Victims? What a weird way to put it I see them more as helpers since they are helping me reach my ultimate form.

Piccolo: Get out of here his gonna absorb you #17!

Android #17: Absorb me what are you talking about?

Piccolo: I'll put it simply, he is a monster created by Dr Gero, right now he is incomplete and needs to absorb you two to be complete!

Android #17: Absorb me what?

Cell: Rejoice my fellow brothers, when I absorb you I will be able to reach true perfection! I will finally be what Dr Gero his life trying to create; the ultimate warrior!

Android #17: What are you talking about your looking at the ultimate warrior right here!

Cell: Whether you desire it or not you will be absorbed by me!

Android #17: You talk to much, let me shut you up.

Àmdroid #16: No run #17! The enemy's power far exceeds your own he will destroy you!

Android #17: Hmph! You finally talk and the first thing you say is for me to runaway?... Give me a break!

Piccolo: Gr!

Krillin: So this the remote control huh?

Bulma: Yes and just remember you need to be at least 10 yards for it to work. And that's not all I've prepared battle armor like Vegeta's for everyone.

Krillin: Goku and the guys could use those, they are up at Kami's lookout you think you could send 'em there?

Bulma: Sure, and good luck Krillin make sure to blow those androids into pieces!

After a small bout between the three, #17 finally realized how strong Cell really was, even Piccolo's light grenade was weak against the power of cell.

Android #18: We should leave while we still can!

Android #16: You leave I'll stay and dispose of Cell!

Androie #18: Stay?! He will destroy you in an instant!

Android #18: Your are good people, you did not harm animals or humans.

Cell grabbed #17 by the throat aggressively, Cells tail opened and was ready to absorb the Android. Like a hero #16 appeared and punched cell sending the monster flying, #16 followed behind and in mid air grabbed Cell and slammed him into the ground creating a massive dent as #16 places both hands under his armpits and released a huge barrage of missiles from his arms.

Android #16: Hell Flash!

A massive explosion the almost destroyed the entire island occured, generating a massive gust of dust. As the dust slowly cleared therewas jo sign of Cell.

Android #17: #16 why didn't you say anything about this power!

Android #16: No! Run! He is still alive!

Android #17: No way! I'm gonna be the one to kill him so I won't run! Now show your self!

From behind #17, Cell appeared and instantly absorbed the android. A huge flash shined from Cell. As the flash softened, the enemy they feared was different he looked like more of a monster.