Chapter 4 -His Name Is Goku

Krillin: Gohan your so great and thanks for saving us

Vegeta: what the boy hasn't done scrap yet!

Bulma looked at Y/n who just got slammed into the ground and is struggling to stand up due to a broken spine.

Vegeta: Your disappointing our Saiyan name struggling to some inferior opponents.

Y/n: Hear that plural at least I'm not getting my ass kicked by one man, no offense buddy.

Vegeta: I should just let you die.

Krillin: Gotcha....DESTRUCTO DISC GO!!!!!

Burter: what did you just sa-

A yellow ki disc flew directly towards Burter who smirked and flipped over it.

Y/n: Even the bold man is doing better than you buddy.

Vegeta: Says the one on the ground.

Vegeta shot a blast towards Burter who once again dodged another ki attack, from out of nowhere Vegeta kicked Burter into a cliff when he was distracted.

Vegeta: Jeice am I right?

Jeice: No your not.

Vegeta: so I am

Gohan: NOW I'LL END YOUR STUPID LIFE THAT I'M SURE NOBODY HAS BEEN PAYING ATTENTION TO NOT EVEN KAMI!!!!!

Recoome: !!!!!!

Y/n still on the ground, watched as Gohan surprisingly placed Recoome on the back foot, with kicks and punches that Recoome was not quick enough to avoid or block, Gohan ended his rally with a powerful drop kick that sent his foe rocketing to the ground, Y/n smiled at the power the little boy had but that smile soon faded when Recoome stood back up.

Recoome: Is that all you got!

Recoome began laughing at Gohan' power which had really angered the little boy coursing the kid to release a barrage of ki blasts that once again his foe was to slow to dodge, the boy then held both arms up and made a sign with his palms.

Gohan: MASENKO

On King Kai's Planet

Tien: PICCOLO what did you do to this kid?

Piccolo: cut his tail make him starve almost get him killed blow up the Moon made him suffer by abadning him and look up to me like a Father and Died

Yamcha: wow dude that guy looks up to you and you almost kill him

Piccolo: Yamcha at least I have someone who looks up to me unlike you

Yamcha: why did you have to go there bro

Piccolo: I'm not your Bro

Yamcha: sorry dude sorry

Piccolo: I'm not your dude either

King Kai: I swear I rather die then let them be here.

Back on Namek

Gohan is still releasing all his anger and stress onto Recoome in the form of punches. Y/n looked on and smiled because nobody was touching his weakened body.

Y/n: Wow! That kid is something else buddy we should really be scared.

Vegeta: You are an idiot! Who put that Garbage that we were friends in your head.

Y/n: C'mon Vegeta we both know that your a big softy under there so just admit it.

Just before Vegeta could reply, Burter dashed out from the mountain and drop kicked Y/n knocking him against Vegeta, who forcefully kicked Y/n off him.

Burter: I'm back!

Jeice: Burter your back champ!

Burter: Yeah I am buddy!

Vegeta: Damn it!

Y/n: You know Vegeta were going to be exactly like that after this is all over.

Recoome: you fought well but Recoome is better

Recoome grabbed Gohan by the throat and started punching him, Recoome laughed as he slammed the boy into the ground. The dust surrounding Gohans body disappeared and to everyone's surprise Gohan had disappeared.

 The dust surrounding Gohans body disappeared and to everyone's surprise Gohan had disappeared

Gohan: Dad y-you saved me

Goku: Of course I did

Bulma: Goku!!!

Krillin: Goku!!!

Vegeta: no Why Kakorot

Y/n: Who is that?