Chapter 11 -One chapter Ends (Arc Finale)

Goku soon notices that Frieza's power is quickly decreasing, due to his 100% full power taking its toll on his body, and also due to the injuries that Frieza had suffered earlier.

Goku: I give up

Frieza: What did you say?

Goku: I said I give up your boring me.

Frieza: No are you mocking me?!

Goku flies away but Frieza sends two heat dealing Missles that Goku dodges they both head to Frieza he dodges it again he starts to talk and he notices the disks coming his way he was about to dodge but something hit him

Frieza: Who shot me?!

???: Me bitch

Frieza angrily shoots a death beam towards Y/n who
was unable to move due to his injuries but suddenly he disappeared.

Earth, the Grand Elder dies a second time, but before his death, he gives his power to Moori, one of his eldest sons. This makes him the new Grand Elder, thereby preserving the power of the Namekian dragon balls.

Y/n: Where am I now?

Gohan: Earth!

Y/n: Earth? Oh I guess I'm alive then.

Gohan: Not just you! We're all alive!

Y/n: What do you mean?

Gohan: Everybody was wished back, everyone Frieza and his henchmen killed are back!

Y/n: This is great and everything but I am  new here i don't have a place to stay.

Bulma: Oh when I told my dad about you Y/n he immediately made you a capsule it contains a full hous, well he did not exactly make it for you but it's the last spare we have!

Y/n: I will take what I can get!

Bulma: Namekians you will uh?

Mr Brief: You can live with us!

Bulma: Mom, Dad!

Chi chi: Where's my GOHAN!!!

Y/n: Is that your mother?

Gohan: Yes.

Y/n: No wonder you left for Namek and Goku followed behind.

Gohan and Y/n both laughed.

King Kai: Hello? Anybody there?

Bulma: Uh yeah.

Gohan: Many of us are here actually.

King Kai: Good...I have some news...Goku....has died...

Everybody was shocked, Bulma herself could not believe what she heard, Chi-Chi did not want to believe what she heard.

Y/n: Why don't we wish him back, with the Namekian Dragonballs.

Bulma: Even if we could the dragon balls will resurrect Goku and Krillin to where Namek used to be and they will die again in the vacuum of space.

Vegeta: What if we wish to bring Goku and Krillin's soul in the check in station to Earth in the Otherworld.

Bulma: Great idea!

Y/n: Yeah that was actually smart of you Gits!

Vegeta: No!

130 days after their use on Namek, the Namekian Dragon Balls become re-active, and the first two wishes are used to successfully revive Krillin; it is revealed that Goku is actually still alive and that he will return to Earth on his own later. Yamcha is then brought back to life with the third wish.

Y/n flew to the address Bulma gave him, as he arrived he floated above a small modern house with the backdoor leading directly to a Forest.

Y/n: The Capsule Bulma gave me contained some clothes I could wear, this is going to be a nice year!

Next Arc -->