Chapter 50: God Candidate

Everyone was surprised what God have said about Gray being a God candidate.

Dante: Candidate? what is this? some kind of politics?

God: No, It means, Gray is the only one has a unique ability, either create life or destroy life itself.

Max: What?! and here we are treating our brother like a little kid.

Luke: So does that mean.. Gray can actually be on spar with you God?

God: I wouldn' say on spar with me, as he is right now, if I get serious I can defeat him, but killing him at this point, theres is three person who can do that.

Eli: Three? I'll be guessing the first one is you, but the other two.. hmmm...

God: Raven and Gray himself.

Reid: Of courser, Raven the rebellious angel.

God: As of now, Raven is stronger than Gray, and Raven has recenlty discovered on how to destroy immortal souls, he indeed became a God Slayer.

Gray: Don't worry grandpa, I won't let Raven get close to you, and I will never ever betray you just like hr did.

God: I do hope hope so, but the way you are right now, the way you handle your emotions, theres a big possibilty that the vision of the elf prophet might come true.

Eli: Gray, you have to listen to us, we had a plan. First, you almost killed your humanity, second, you almost killed Virgil.

God: As you are right now my dear Gray, if you continue as you are, the kind of God you'll become is a "God of Destruction" a God that only leaves corpses, death on his path.

Gray was speechless, he knew he so naive, he was always so obsess with revenge.

Scarlett: I don't believe that Gray will walk on that kind of path, Gray is a kind, honest and a lovable man.

Dante: Don't you think we know that? Gray is too kind, but his kindness backfires, specially when someone he cares about is in danger or harmed.

Reid: Which leads him to go berserk or out of control.

Max: Sorry bro, but there are times that we get too scared of you, losing who you are.

Eli: That's the reason were all too protective over you, we don't want you to lose sight of who you really are.

Gray: Guys.. I'm.. I'm-

God: Gray, always remember, you have your family with you. Me and your bothers and sister.

Tears fall down on Gray's cheeks, Scarlett took Gray's head and put it on his chest and hugged him.

Scarlett: I will never leave by your side My love, whatever you become, I will always be there for you.

Bryce: But I do hope so, that he doesn't choose the dark side.

Eli: You just please shut your mouth? this is a family matter.

Bryce: Sorry, but I'll be family soon enough, right? (with a smile on his face)

Cohen: Is she the first wife? How uncomparable to Princess Siren.

Laguna: Cohen! Stop it!

Siren: I-I apologize for what he said.

Gray: Siren! I'm glad your ok. Scarlett my love, I have something to say.

Scarlett: Who is this woman? And what is it that you want to say?

Gray: Well.. Uhmm..

Scarlett: Gray?.. What is it?!

Gray: Uhmm.. Actually, Siren is m-my-

Scarlett: My what? (looking furious)

Eli: Oh for God sake, Siren is Gray's second wife. But it was a political marriage. As you know, having multiples wives for a royalty is normal.

Gray: Eli?! What did you that?!

Dante: Oh boy! this looks interesting.

Luke: Let's make bet ahahah.

Reid: Both of you are really retards.

Max: This is not looking for our brother.

Eli: You guys shut up! Scarlett dear, I know that you know how this kind of marriages works, so I hope you won't hold a grudge agains't this.

Scarlett: I actually understand, I was just surprised.

Dante: As I see on what is happening right now, Gray's future is neither God of destruction or whatever but a God of harem, Ha Ha Ha!

God: Well, all Gods cannot be ties to one partner.

Everyone was surprised about God's declaration. The Gray burst with laughter.

Gray: Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! That's a good one grandpa! Ha Ha Ha!

Everbody was just looking at Gray, they were just amazed with him, he was just about to forsake his humanity a liitle while ago and now he looks like nothing happened and as if they are not in enemy territory.

God: Well, I'll be taking my leave now. Gray! Be more care carefull and don't forget to visit me sometime.

Gray: Thank you grandpa! I will!

Eli: Bryce: Ahem.. So.. where to now?

Eli: Well, As scheduled, we will now hold the wedding ceremonies.