Chapter 40: Revenge

Bryce: What?! why?! did something happened?

Dante: Yeah, were almost there, you don't need to be so cautious, were being surrounded by mist.

Reid: In this mist they wouldn't be able to locate us.

Gray: NO!!! THAT'S NOT IT! *In a very angry tone*

Eli: Why are you so angry Gray? what happened?

Gray: He's still alive! he's here!

Luke: Huh? who's alive? who's here?

Max: What are you talking about Gray?

Dante: Can you just fucking spill it out?

Gray: THAT FUCKING PIECE OF FALLEN SHIT IS HERE! *he said with full of rage and hatred*

Arria: No way! it's impossible!

Celsius: Master! I will just go and take the other familiars with me, this is a very serious situation.

Eli: Wait! what is happening, fallen? no your joking right? but he's dead!

Reid: This can't be happening.

Gray: AZAZEL!!! *he shouted*

Philip: Hey whoa! be quiet! they will find us if you shout like that.

Bryce: (What's happening to this guy? I thought he's the one who's always calm and always has control over his emotion, but he is suddenly bursting with rage.) Hey, stop your brother's stupid mouth, or we'll all be in grave danger, who is this, this Azazel anyway? and why is he so furious about this guy?

Eli: Im sorry Bryce, but I can't answer that, it's too personal.

Justine: Too personal?! our lives are at stake here, so I think we deserve to know.

Max: They are right Eli, they are risking their lives as well to help us, so I think they do deserve to know.

Dante: Make sure Gray wouldn't hear.

Reid: We don't want to add more fuel to his blazing hatred and rage.

Eli: That's why I don't want to talk about it, he might overhear it, and remembers everything.

Arria: Lord Gray.. *with a sad expression, caring expression on her face*

Gray: Im gonna kill you.. kill you.. kill.. kill.. kill.. kill.. KiLlLlL!!! *whispering to his self*

Bryce: Your brother looks very scary, he looks like a crazy person with a very serious mental illness.

Arria: What did you say?! how dare you insult my Lord in front of me?! I shall punish you in a very unimaginable way.

Eli: Arria! please.. stop.. just.. just be with Gray, try to calm him down please.

Reid: We all thought that monster is dead, who wouldn't get mad if you suddenly felt his presence, where your fiance is.

Max: So we should hurry then, poor Scarlett's life is in more perill if Azazel really is still alive.

Gray: *Eyes Widen* Scarlet?! No.. no no no NOOO!!!

Dante: Gray! calm down! don't worry little bro! Im definitely sure that she's still alive, If that really is Azazel, he would rather show you how he kills Scarlett, to make you more suffer and to see you in agony of losing someone very important to you.

Eli: Dante! what are you saying?!

Gray: .. *calm and quiet*

Siren: Gray..