Chapter 37: On the Other Side

Meanwhile..

Demon Soldier 1: My Lord. *Kneeled*

Raven: Ah!.. you're back, now tell me, how are my nephews and niece?

Demon Soldier 1: They got accompanied by a band of Lycan pirates, they defeated the Legendary whale and now they are on their way to our base near the Aquanea kingdom my Lord, and they got attacked by mermaids, but something odd happened, the mermaids suddenly stopped the attack on them and their Princess came on the ship with the two familiars of the boy with the white hair.

Raven: Ha Ha Ha! So they're planning to attack my sentry there, Now how did they manage to know that I have a base camp in that world.

Virgil: I told them.

Raven: You never siezed to surprise me, my dear son.

Virgil: C'mon, I know that you know that Im the one who told them about it, but Im surprised they defeated Mobi Dick.

Raven: Ha Ha Ha! You really are my son, well Im not surprised, your brother Gray is there, the Miracle Child, the Ultimate being, a being that almost surpassed God's power and my destroyer. Ha Ha Ha!

Virgil: Now that they are near, their reunion will be at close, Gray's reunion with his love, and ofcourse, the person that they all hated, the one that started all the changes in our life. Bwa Ha Ha Ha!

Raven: You really have planned this well, huh?

Virgil: I just hope that bastard wouldn't kill the bitch, or all my plan will be in ruins.

Raven: I am not so sure about that, Ha Ha Ha! He really hates those brats.

Virgil: Tch! That's why I hate muscleheads.

While on Raven's camp near Aquanea, where Azazel occupies.

Azazel: Where are those brats! Grrr! Im getting tired of waiting.

Atros: Don't worry, I know they're near, you'll get your revenge my dear brother Azazel.

Azazel: I've waited this for decades, I can't wait to unleash my vengeance those brats, especially that brat with the white hair, I will take off his head and display it on my quarters as a furniture.

Atros: So be patient, in time brother, in time, and you'll definitely be able to inflict terrifying horror and pain to those brats.

Azazel: I will make sure to savor all the agony and pain they will release. Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Scarlett: You will never win, My Gray will definitely defeat you and send you where you belong.

Azazel: This one's a fighter, you've been for how many days, but look at you, you can still talk nonsense. Bwa ha ha ha ha!

Scarlett: He will kill you, I promise that, he will not be very happy seeing me like this, he will make you regret this, and he wi-

Atros: Hush female ape! *putting his finger on Scarlett's lips*

Azazel: I don't think so, I doubt they will easily defeat me now, I have trained myself after that defeat, hellish training, so when this day comes, I will definitely have my revenge, playtime is over for those brats, but me.. Im only just beginning! Wa Ha Ha Ha!!! *Evil laugh*

Atros: You're trusting that kid too much, do you really know who he is? what he is?

Scarlett: What do you mean?! ofcourse I know who and what he is.

Atros: Then tell us..

Azazel and Atros looked at Scarlett with an evil smile on their faces.

Scarlett: I know he's royalty, a prince, and he has six siblings, but one of his siblings is a traitor, but ofcourse you know that, and-

Azazel: Then.. what is he?

Scarlett: He's human ofcour-

Azazel: Eengk! Wrong! Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Atros: Your lover.. is..

Azazel: An abomination! a monster! the Dark Prince! the soon to be End of All of Worlds.

Scarlett: Lies! Why would I believe a fallen asshole like you?! He will never hide something like that to m-

Atros: Remember something?

Scarlett: (Is that what he meant before? Is that why I felt that he was hiding something? No! no! they are lying Scarlett! don't listen to them, you must always trust your fiance no matter what.) I-I will never distrust my Love! and if ever what you are saying is true, I know that there's a good reason why he hid it from me.

Azazel: Ha Ha Ha! I admire your stupidity, girl! but know this, you're lover might end up killing you with his own two hands.

Atros: He's a danger to anyone, if ever he loses control over his own powers, he will wipe everything on his way or sight.

Azazel: And chances are..

Atros: Ninety seven percent!

Scarlett: Impossible! He will never let himself lose control, or moreover destroy the worlds or kill anyone who's innocent, he will never fall into that dark side.

Azazel: He is destined to be on the dark side, to rule it, that is why he is called the Dark Prince.

Atros: Hey Azazel, that's enough, I don't want to get into trouble because of your stupid mouth.

Azazel: Yeah yeah right, your so boring.

Scarlett: Dark Prince? destined? I won't believe you, you deceivers! My Gray will never allow that to happen.

Azazel: Were not telling you to believe us, were just simply telling you what is written in the book of fates, and it is about to come.

Scarlett: Shut up you fallen bird! I will never believe you!

Azazel: What did you call me?! *slapped Scarlett on her face*

Atros: I wouldn't hurt her much if I were you, you don't want Prince Virgil to get mad.

Azazel: *Spits* Damn that brat! I should have killed that kid a long time ago, I never imagined that he'll be just ordering me around.

Atros: Then, you'll face the wrath of Lord Raven. Ha Ha Ha!

Scarlett: (That traitor! He will pay for hurting my beloved Gray, Once I get out of here, I will make sure to pass judgement on him.)