Chapter 34: A Long Night at the Sea

Gray and his siblings all went to have dinner, after having dinner, they all decided to get some sleep.

Bryce: My Lady, you can use my room and bed, so that you can have a nice and long rest. *with a smirk on his face*

Eli: Why thank you Captain Bryce, I would gladly accept that offer, but I wouldn't think my brothers will approve me sleeping with a man alone.

Dante: Hell yes you're right!

Bryce: (Damn it! ofcourse they wouldn't) Well, don't worry Princess, you can use my room alone, if you'd like.

Max: Didn't see that coming.

Gray: Go ahead Eli, so you can atleast have a nice sleep, don't worry, I'll stay on guard, I really don't feel tired anyway.

Reid: I'll go on guard as well.

Luke: Gray, you can go with Eli and have a rest as well, since we know that you're the one who actually did a lot earlier.

Gray: Don't worry Luke Im fine, but thanks anyway.

Bryce: Ok, so it's settle then, follow me Princess, let me show you the way.

Dante: Whooops! hold on, I'll go with you, just to see where is this room exactly is.

Eli: Ok! thank you Dante! *smiles*

Bryce: (Fuck this over protective brothers! how am i suppose to do something to Eli, if this guys keeps guarding her like a fucking treasure) Oh sure, no problem, let's go. *mild irritated tone*

Dante: Are you sure Bryce? you sounded a little bit irritated? *smirks*

Bryce: H-huh? o-ofcourse it's fine, I know that you need to know where your sister will be resting right? so let's go.

Dante: Yeah right.

Eli: So are we going?

Bryce: So-sorry! come, this way princess, just be careful on your steps.

Eli: Oh ok.

Gray: You guys should rest as well, Reid and I will stay up, in case anything happens.

Max: Ok, just wake us up if something comes up.

Reid: Sure..

Luke: Let's go Max!

Max: Yeah, coming!

Gray: Hey Reid.

Reid: Yeah?..

Gray: I know you sensed something, that's why you're going to stay up with me, right?

Reid: It's the Mermaids or Sirens.

Gray: That's what I thought.

Reid: Those guys have narrow minds, so they'll definitely fall on the Siren's charm.

Gray: Ha Ha Ha!

Reid: *confused expression* Why?.. is there something funny of what I said?

Gray: It's just that.. you guys haven't changed at all, especially you Reid, you're still straight forward and so serious.

Reid: You think so?.. well, how about you? you changed a lot, you're like a completely different person.

Gray: *bow down his head*

Reid: Well, we know you changed for the best, so don't worry, we all know that you're still our little brother Gray. *gives a slight noogie on Gray*

Gray: Hey quit it, he he he! thanks Reid, I know sometimes I get too hot headed, and maybe irrational, but all this, I just don't know how to manage all of this, honestly, I thought it will be just fine and go smoothly.