Chapter 26: Change of Heart

Alas! the special day of Gray and Scarlett finally came, everything was well prepared, Dante, Virgil and Max on the otherhand was on guard if ever Raven's representative shows up. they stayed inside the castle's throne room with Myrania, while Scarlett and Gray were getting ready for their wedding.

Hellia: You must be very happy Scarlett.

Kasumi: Ofcourse she is your spoiled brat, it's her special day, but I was wondering when will Sister Nyphadora and Allynna get married?

Allynna: Why are you concerned about our marriage? we all know that Sister Nyphadora will not get married for she will inherit Mother's crown someday.

Scarlett: And how about you?

Hellia: Yeah, how about you Allynna? and what happened to that Vampire guy? Reid isn't it?

Allynna: *blushed* I-I can't! since Sister Nyphadora needs someone to be by her side once she takes over the kingdom.

Nyphadora: Okay ladies, we need to hurry, we don't want Gray to have second thoughts while he's waiting for his bride.

Scarllet: Sister? are you really sure that you should be staying here? shouldn't you be at Mother's side? Raven's men will be arriving soon.

Allynna: Mother told Sister Nyphadora to be at the wedding, that she can handle it on her own.

Nyphadora: And besides, those strong looking men are with her, Gray's brother.

Hellia: Yeah, but I really have a doubt about that Dante guy, he talks too much.

Scarlett: I just hope that everything will go according to Gray's plans.

Meanwhile at the throne room..

Dante: *yawn* Are they really coming? I'm really getting bored, why don't we do something fun Queen Myrania, while we're waiting for those bastards, what do you say?

Virgil: Tch! Can you shut the fuck up Dante?! you're really so fucking annoying.

Max: That what makes him Dante. Ha ha ha!

Myrania: Don't my dear, Im sure that they'll be arriving soo-

Virgil: Speaking of the fucking dad.

Dante: They really did come.

Then a man with black dark feathered wings came out of the portal.

Max: It can't be?!!!

Dante: Fuck! why is he here?

Virgil: This is bad! the others are not here, this is a huge problem.

Raven: Hello.. Kids! HA HA HA HA HA!

Myrania: *kneeled* My Lord Raven, glad you could make it.

Raven: Ofcourse! It's a family event, so i needed to be here.

Dante: *gulp* Heh! when did the self proclaim new God became a party crasher? or is it just your hobby to crash at parties? *smirk*

Max: Everytime we have an important event, you always show yourself uninvited.

Raven: Oh Im sorry, this time I'm invited.

Virgil: What are you say- *shocked* *then looked angrily at Myrania* You bitch! you fucking betrayed us! you really don't have any intentions to break your alliance with Raven.

Myrania: Ofcourse, what will my kingdom gain making an alliance with your brother's realm? Im pretty sure he will not sacrifice his peoples lives for us.

Max: I knew, this bitch cannot be trusted, If only Gray wasn't too kind, I should have killed you myself.

Dante: You're gonna pay for this bitch, I really though that you were really a kind woman.