Chapter 16: Centurion

After defeating the Kraken, Riptide showed them the way to the Inner realm.

Riptide: We're here, just follow this path and you'll be able to reach the Inner realm.

Gray: Wait, your not coming?

Riptide: As much as i want to join you, but I'll just be a burden to you, and besides if they saw me helping you warriors my tribe would be eliminated, and politics is my forte, not fighting.

Dante: Politics? Huh? fishes also has politics?

Virgil: hmmp! yeah! if you're not a fighter, better to leave your ass right here.

Riptide: But be careful, one of Raven's Centurion is here, He's the one in charge of Raven's army here.

Reid: Centurion.. one of the commander in a Legion.

Gray: Then Raven is not here.

Eli: How do you know Gray?

Max: If Raven Left a Centurion here, then there's no need of him staying here.

Luke: That Centurion must be governing this realm.

Reid: But are you sure it's a Centurion? not a Legatus? since Legatus are normally the ones who governs a conquered placed or kingdom.

Virgil: Do you think they care about that crap?

Riptide: He might not be a Legatus, but he's still a commanding officer at Raven's rebel army.

Gray: Yeah, just like Azazel, a general, so that means He's one of the Legatus at Raven's army.

Riptide: A-Azazel?!

Eli: Do you know him Riptide?

Reid: You sound so scared.

Virgil: Did you see him before?

Riptide: He killed one of my sons, Brutally, that man is a savage, he takes no pity on anyone, even on children.

Dante: We very much know that, since he tried to kill us before.

Max: Yeah! We almost died because of your boastfulness.

Gray: But thanks to him, even I almost died, I gained something.

Eli: That's enough, let's get going, and i don't want to remember that day, the day I almost lost one of you.

Virgil: Eli's right, we should get going, and kick that Centurion's ass.

Dante: Let's give him a little bit of taste of hell.

Riptide: May Neptune guide you to Victor, brave warriors.

Luke: No need, we're surely going to kick that Centurion's butt!

Gray: Wait Riptide! we forgot to ask, is the Centurion a fallen angel?

Eli: Oh yeah! we totally forgot to ask what are we up against to.

Riptide: He's a demon, a demon from the Circle of Gluttony in hell, His name is Baalberith.

Dante: Then i'll feed him with my Rebellion.

Max: No time to waste, we must leave at once.

So the siblings traveled the path that Riptide showed them, they fought some of the guards while on their way to the inner realm, then at the end of the path there was a huge gate, with a trident symbol on the middle.

Eli: This must be it.

Reid: Something's wrong here.

Gray: Yeah, no guards, no noise.