● Origins pt. 1 ●

Start from the beginning

His pretty little mouth parts open, allowing a silent scream to escape as he throws his head back and cums, his body spasming as his orgasm floods through him, making his body quake.

Yoongi falls forward, resting his forehead against Namjoon's. The taller chuckles lightly and flips them over so that he was on top again.

"You look so pretty being fucked underneath me, daddy." Namjoon whispers into Yoongi's ear, his plump lips then drag themselves down to Yoongi's neck, where he begins to suck and bite at the man's pale flesh.

Yoongi doesn't say a word because his mind is far gone into a haze at that point, with his thoughts scrambled and his hearing muffled by the blood rushing through his system.

He just lays there and stares out the small window of the train cart, mindlessly staring at the dull grey sky while letting Namjoon use his body like a fuck doll, until Namjoon has his release, his body shuddering on top of Yoongi's as his harsh thrusts ease down to slow steady strokes, then eventually stopping.

It's quiet after that, just the sound of rain, the sweet melodies of the radio music, and now their heavy breaths filling up the space again.

Namjoon gives a kiss to his boyfriend. "You alright baby?" He whispers as he pulls out of Yoongi and takes off his cum drenched condom, tossing it into a plastic bag near the bed.

Yoongi scoffs, a half drawn smile reaching his lips as he tugs the blanket over his body and reaches for his pants and takes out a lighter and a pack of cigarettes. "Fucking fantastic." He winks, placing a cigarette between his lips and lighting it up.

Namjoon laughs a little as he grabs a pack of wipes and cleans himself off before putting on his boxers and his jeans. He then grabs his phone and looks at the time. "Shit, I better head back before my step dad gets home." He mutters, looking at his boyfriend with a smile. "But I don't want to leave you."

"Then stay here with me." Yoongi reaches his hand out and caresses Namjoon's cheeks, his thumb pressing into Namjoon's dimple. "Run away with me."

Namjoon snorts out a laugh, Yoongi's face remains stoic. "You're serious?" Yoongi still remains stoic, his thumb drawing circles along Namjoon's cheeks.

Namjoon sighs, this isn't the first time Yoongi has ask him to run away with him. "Baby, you know I can't." Namjoon mutters, taking a hold of Yoongi's hand and kissing his knuckles. "I have a job and I'm saving up to go to college. You know how important that is to me." He says, a sad gleam hints in his eyes.

Yoongi scowls, yanking his hand away harshly. Of course it's important to Namjoon.

Namjoon is eighteen and young with his whole life ahead of him. He works part time at a gas station, saving up every penny to get into college. His step father, Bang Shi-hyuk, is a police officer who has been on the force for years. They don't see eye to eye, but they still maintain a mutual respect for each other.

Shi-hyuk met Namjoon's mother when she was pregnant. Her boyfriend had left her for her best friend after he found out she was pregnant. What a bastard.

But she later met Shi-hyuk, and despite the fact that she was pregnant, he still loved her and married her. She gave birth to Namjoon soon after and they raised him well.

Then things took a turn and fate wasn't so kind to Namjoon and Shi-hyuk. One fateful day, Namjoon's mother was killed in a traffic accident while waiting  for the bus. A drunk driver sped off the road and hit her, killing her instantly.

Namjoon was twelve at the time and the heartache of losing his mother was hard to handle. He became rebellious, got into fights in school and began smoking at thirteen.