Chapter 29-i missed you twin...

Chapter 29

Luke stood up "just why Dez why?!" He  shouted it made me flich a little i never heard him scream this loud.

"Because i have no family left! My dad never loved me, he probably hated my guts, and he just faked the whole damn thing!" I shouted "but why do you cut!" Cole shouted "to let out  the stupid pain i can get out! I feel traped here! And i know if i do something wrong IM going to get beat up!"  i Shouted even louder.

"But your not alone! Dez!" Scott shouted "I AM DESTINY LEFT ME BECAUSE YOU COLES STUPID ASS DAD!!" i shouted "SHES NOT FUCKING DEAD!!!!" luke shouted.

Wait did i just hear him correctly? Is she really alive?!

next thing i knew I jumped on top of Luke making us fall over "WHAT YOU FUCKING ASS WIPE! DONT EVER JOKE ABOUT HER EVER AGAIN,SHE MAY BE DEAD BUT YOU RESPECT HER YOU STUPID SON OF A B-" i got cut off by a sweet little voice.

"Dezaray?" Said the voice  it sounded so familiar and made my heart beat quicken i quickly turned around and saw her.

She looked so beautiful ...i mean she looked the same but i haven't seen her in forever!

"Destiny?" I said slowly she quickly nodded furiously "yes, its me" she said as her eyes filled with tears and she smiled.

I quickly ran to her and wrapped my legs around her waist as we hugged.

"I thought i lost you" i said in only a whisper so she was the only one that could hear me "i know but i never left, i will always be with you, i might have left for a while but i will never leave again you little troll" she said to me.

I laughed at the last part as i let my feet touch the ground still hugging her "i missed you" i said "i missed you too" she told me as she stroked my hair.