chapter 19- i want to be your new Destiny....

Chapter 19

"can you get it for me?" i asked he shook his head "but i don't want to go in your house" i said "we are supposed to be in non-speaking terms" i said as i pointed at each other.

he laughed "I'm not going to go get it you need to go your self that's why you have legs" he said with a smile i sighed "fine" i said.

i started to walk as i closed the door behind me i opened Scott's front door as i stepped in i felt something smash into my face.

Something cold and sticky yet delicious.

i gasped and backed away i opened my eyes and saw Luke,Stacy,Chelsea, and Chelsea's friends laughing at me and recording i looked to the back of me and saw Scott laughing too.

yup they had set me up.

i wanted to cry so bad but that would only make me look weak, i ignored it and walked in and pushed them out of my way.

I got my back pack and left in embarrassment.

once i was inside my house i walked into my bathroom and looked at my self in the mirror.

i was covered in whipped cream i sighed and washed it off i got my razor and moved it across my wrist several times.

as soon as i wasn't angry any more i stopped.

i wrapped a bandage around my wrist that i had cut i got my back pack and noticed it was really light i opened it my eyes widened and it was empty.

i sighed "those mother fucking bitches need new shit to play with cuz' I'm not going to put up with this" i said as i walked to their house i walked in "where's my shit!" i shouted.

"its over there took you long enough slut" said Chelsea "ok first get your shit straight i was dating Dallas and its normal that teens do things like that with their boy friends I'm sure you have done it with complete strangers!" i shouted.

"well who was the first person you did that with?" she asked i looked down as i remembered being rapped by one of my mom's friends.

i walked over to my journals and got them i started to walk towards the door but Scott blocked the door way "yeah who was your first time?" he asked.

"please get out of my way" i said he shook his head until i found my self surrounded in a circle every one asking me the same question giving me little pushes and teasing me giving me memories about it.

i shut my eyes until i snapped "I WAS FUCKING RAPPED OK I WAS RAPPED WHEN I WAS 15 AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN THE SAME SINCE IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR YOU SHOULD BE FUCKING HAPPY JACK ASSES YOU KNOW NOW GO TELL THE MOTHER FUCKING WORLD!!" I shouted.

i dropped my things and walked out i could here Scott yelling my name i ignored it until i felt his hand grab my arm and turned me around.

my first reaction was to punch which i did right in his nose i turned back around and started to walk again.

i shut the door and leaned on it i cried and cried until i decided to get up i walked into the bathroom and ripped off the bandage.

i got the razor again and cut my self again i heard the door open i had locked it which meant it was either dad or dash dad was on vacation so it had to be dash.

"dez are you home!?" he shouted i heard him throw the keys on to the sofa "yes!!" i shouted back i heard foot steps coming close so i quickly put in the bandage again to cover the cuts.

i walked out of the bathroom and saw him cutting sausages while he had out fruit loops and honey set on the counter.

wow he just got here and now hes making food he must have been really hungry "what are you making?" i said while laughing a little.