chapter 17- i still love you

Chapter 17

"Dallas ?" i asked again he was in the dark a little so i couldn't see him that well.

he stepped up and now i could see him he had a pierced lip and had a bit of eye liner a black leather jacket and dark jeans he looked good.

"guys can you leave us alone for a second" he said looking at the group of boys he nodded and left to the playground except for one "you know you cant leave this gang for her" he said "jack i never said i was i just need to talk for a few minutes" he said jack nodded and left.

"w-what happened to you?" i asked in a low voice as i looked down he picked up my chin with his finger "you happened to me ever since we broke up i have been making bad decisions" he said in a low voice too.

"I'm sorry i didn't mean to do any of this" i said crying a little more he shushed me "its ok i messed up to" he said looking down.

we sat down in a bench.

he looked back up "why were you crying?" he asked as he walked over to a bench and sat down i did to i placed my knees on my chest and hugged them.

"i-i ..." i said and sighed i closed my eyes shut and felt a tear run down my cheek "i accidentally made Scott and Luke like me and i made them argue and now i made you...you well like that" i said opening my eyes.

he pulled me into a side hug "its ok it will get better" he said i rested my head in his shoulders "i-i still love you" i said in a whisper.

"me too" he said i looked at him and realised were really close he leaned over to me and kissed me we were soon interrupted by a really wired laugh we pulled away in awkwardness.

i knew it came from the boys.

i looked over to the boys and they were playing in the slides and monkey bars "i thought they would be more mean and aggressive " i said as i pointed at them.

he gave a chuckle "i know me too but they are really super fun when we are not in business" he said i smiled.

"wait what's that?" he asked as he grabbed my wrist i realised he was talking about my cuts i pulled my jacket over them "oh its nothing i-i should get going" i said as i got up and started to walk.

i got up quickly so he couldn't ask any more questions when i was close to my car i felt someone pull my arm and turn me around soon their lips crashed into mine i opened my eyes at see Dallas.

i quickly pulled away he looked at me confused "no i-i cant hurt you any more" i said as i ran to my car i could here him screaming my name but i ignored it.

as soon as i got into my car i drove off when i parked outside from my house i heard screaming and laughing coming from Scott's house people were outside drinking and talking.

wow they had a party and didn't even invite me great hes mad at me and decided to throw a party as i walked to the door of my house i found a note on the door and it said.

i went to Scott's party see ya!

                                  ~dash

wow my best friend left me great i unlocked the door i placed my stuff away i heard noises in my room maybe dash was looking for something.

as i opened my door i saw Scott kissing a girl both shirt less "SCOTT!!" i screamed he turned around with a smile on my face.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET IN HERE!!" i shouted "oh sorry i just thought you would be with some boys right now and break their hearts later" he said with a smile.

tears started to form under my eyes how dare he get into my room and be doing things like that i looked at destinys bed the covers where all messy.

i wanted destiny to be the last one to sleep there or just sit on it "y-you were on destiny's bed!?" i shouted he laughed "yeah its really comfy you should try it" he said.

that's enough i walked over to him and slapped him nice and hard i got his things and shoved them into his arms and pushed him out of my room.

"I'm guessing you know where the door is"  i said i looked at my room and turned on the lights and i finally saw the girls face it was Chelsea at least she had her shirt on.

"what are you still doing here!" i shouted at her i got her by her hair and pulled her by it she screamed a  bit until i finally let her got i kicked her and she fell out the door and into the dirt i closed the door with out looking at her.

i slid down the door and sat down and cried and cried he disrespected destiny's belongings, he knew i would lose it if i saw that, thats  enough  i got up and walked to the bathroom.

i took the same razor and made a few cuts on my wrist , i checked the time and it was 10:34 i had to go to sleep if i wanted to go to school tomorrow.

i soon drifted into sleep and had the same dream again me in a dark room with only hearing people whisper .

i was soon awoken by my alarm clock i took a shower and changed into jeans and a plain white shirt i made my hair into a pony tail i got my phone and back pack i wonder at what time did dash came home.

as soon as i walked out of my room i found my dad drinking coffee "hey dad" i said "hey oh and sorry we came hone late we went out for dinner" he said.

"we?" i asked "oh me and Sophia" he said "oh ok and dad i want a funeral for destiny in a few weeks" i said he nodded "me too" he said.

i walked out of the door and got into my car when i was about to drive away i heard someone knock on my window i turned around and saw Dallas.

i rolled down the window "hey" i said with a smile "hi umm can i have a ride i missed the bus" he said "sure" i said as i unlocked the door .

when he was ready i started to drive when we can into a red light i turned on the radio and love robbery by kalin and myles came one.

best song ever.

i looked out the window and saw cole's car next to mine his window was rolled down and he was staring at me i shook my head "oh hey i like this song" Dallas said he started to sing along and i laughed.

" its a love robbery its love robbery" he sang to it it was the only part he new .

once we got to school i noticed cole's car oh please don't go to this school

to late i heard him talk "hey dez"