Chapter 24- The Schedule

Chapter 24

I woke up to a very very annoying beeping noise. I opened my eyes and was quickly startled by my surroundings i remember sleeping in a hospital not a bedroom.

Suddenly the door burst open revealing Scott he didn't notice me but he quickly stubbed his toe on a corner "oww stupid son of a bi-"he stopped his sentence by my laughter.

A smile filled his face "shut up" he said i giggeld "so why and where am i here?" I asked "your at Cole's house and you got released from the hospital last nigh" he said.

I nodded "get dressed you have a confusing day ahead" he said and left.

I wonder what he meant by that but i just shrugged it off and got up.

I was feeling lazy so i just put on some black jeggings ugg boots and a white hoodie that said  'Hipsta Please.' With big black letters.

I went into the bathroom and made my hair into a pony tail and did some light make up that consisted of foundation, eye liner, mascara and a bit of blush.

I walked out of the room and headed towards the living room this house was easy to figure out all the hallways were in a pattern that was meant to confuse you but if you thought about it it was easy.

On my way down i was a room with a huge brown door with a window i looked in to see Cole showing a slide show of cars to a bunch of people and in the people i saw Luke and Conner.

Cole was probably showing a video on his cars to gloat...ha ha he really  wants and needs the attention.

As i was about to leave i notice a little see through  bin glued to the wall it had the word 'schedule' on it the curiosity got the best of me and started to go through the papers.

It had names of people who i guess lived in this house until one caught my eye Scott's schedule had train for race tomorrow marked at 1:00-4:45pm.....but what race.

I looked for Dash's it said talk to Dezaray about everything marked at 11:00-?? ...talk to me about what then i wondered if i had a schedule i looked and looked un till i found it

                       Dezaray

Thing                                     Time

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Pick out a car-                    ??-??

Practise using car-            ??-??

Go shopping for supplies

  And clothes-                      ??-??

Buy things to make room

    Like you want-               ??-??

Swim laps with the whole

Team-                                 ??-??

Free time-                               ??-??

My whole schedule didn't make any sense.

I ignored it and placed the paper back in its place and  headed down stairs.

"Hey Scott can i ask you something?" I said as i sat next to him in the couch "sure" he said "who was the person who saved me the last time you took me to the hospital?"  I Asked.

He sighed "i think he should be the one  to admit it to you he has been begging all of us not to say a word" he said i nodded.

"Dez?" Scott said "yeah?" i Said "i need to tell you something" he said "ok" i said

After a few hours of talking Scott had finished telling me the whole truth about why i was here and all of those things.