music

He starts to chow down on the cookies. I soon start to eat them still looking around. "I love your house!" I say finaly being brave enough to pick up the cat and up it in my lap. He finishes the last cookie, "Thank you very much, would you like to hang for a bit in my room!?" I nod. "Let's go kitty" I say standing up still holding the cat. We head up stairs and head into his room. I plop down on his bed and put the cat down on the floor. I look around, there was a rainbow flag, 2 guitars, and other stuff every where. "SO you play music...?" I ask watching fig drink out of a glass full of water instead of a bowl. "Huh, oh yeah, I enjoy writeing and playing songs. "Oooo~ could you play me something!?" I ask getting excited. "Oh, sure any songs you like?" He asks walking over to get his guitar. "Hmmm, do you know cavetown?" I ask crossing my legs. He seemed to freeze up. "Yeah I know of him, I really like his songs." I perked up. "Oh do you know Juliet!?" I ask tapping my foot. He nods, "do you know how to play?" He ask I shake my head no. "How about I play and you sing?" I nod, "sure thing!" He tunes his guitar for a moment. "3, 2, 1" he says and starts to play. I soon join in singing, "I need to cry but I can't get anything out of my eyes, Or my head. Did I die, I need to run but I can't get out of bed for anyone, not for you hun." We keep singing until the songs done. My mouth turned dry. "Your good!" He smiles. "Thank you!" I say leaning back. "Are you going to his concert in 1 week?" I ask sitting back up. He put his guitar away and sat on the floor criss crossed. "Well um yeah..." He pats the floor in front of him calling fig over. "Then we might see each other!" I smile feeling good I have friend to enjoy cavetown with. "Maybe, hey do you have a phone number?" I nod "Yeah I do, could you hand me your phone?" He nods "Oh um yeah!" He fumbles for his phone. He opens it and gets me to the phone. I put in my phone number and text myself a smiley face.