countdown

"You know what!?" I ask as we crossed the bridge. "What?" He asks looking over to me. "You remind me of cavetowns characte lemon boy, well I guess it's a character." He tilts his head,"really huh."

(At subway)<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><
We walk in and walk up to tell them what we want. "Just ham and cheese toasted please." I say standing on my tippytoes to be eye to eye with the girl. The girl starts to make mine and she put it in the toaster she turned to robin. "And you sir?" Robin looked down and told her what he wanted. I go to get me some chips. I bend down and got me some doritos. Robin walks over and bends down and grabs potao chips. "What would you like to drink?" He asks getting up and walking to the drink machine. "Um dr.pepper please." He nods getting us are drinks. I get up and wait for are food. "Skinner?" The girl who made are food calls. Robins head shoots he direction and walks over. "Oh um thank you." Robin grabs are food and we head out. "We should eat at like a park." O say as we walk out of the door. He kinda freezes up again. "Oh um sure..."
We head to the park and sit down. As we eat I start to hum a tune. "Banana bread?" He asks though a mouth full of food. I nod smiling. "So should we start our countdown!?" I ask turning to face him. He gets a confused look and looks over. "Countdown?" I nod "until cavetowns concert!" He gave a weak smile, "oh um sure..." I think for a moment. "OH I KNOW! Do you have a YouTube account!?" He nods, "Yes." I get a huge smile. "We should do a cover of one of his songs each day! Until his concert!" He smiles, "sure!" I smile and shoot my fist up into the air. "CAVETOWN COUNTDOWN STARTING TODAY!" I yell. Robin smiles.