secrets

I look at the time. "I should be going soon, hey tommarow wanna grab lunch? At idk, subway?" He stands up, "I would love to," he puts his hand out to help me up. I take his hand and he pulls me up. "It's pretty close so we can walk." He nods with a smile. "So, I will see you at...12:00?" He asks picking up fig. "Um...yeah I think I'm free at that time." We head for the door. I see the flag over the door and jump up and hit it. He smiles walking out of the door. We walk down stairs and say are goodbyes. He waves as I walk out and walk over to my house.

×+×+×robin's POV×+×+×+

I sigh sitting at the table. "What?" My dad asks getting milk from out of the fridge. "She knows what cavetown is, well it's not a bad thing it's just....i don't know." He nods and pours himself a glass of milk. "Dose she know your cavetown?" He asks before takeing a sip. "No she just knows the music." My dad nods. "How are you going to tell her?" He sits down in front of me. "I kinda have to, she's coming to my concert next week..." I take off my glasses and rub my eyes. He nods, "we all have secrets,some bigger than others." My dad smiles at me. I nod.

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~the next day back to Alice~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~
I wake up and look at the time on my phone. 11:32 I bolt up and dash to the shower. I take my shower and change into a yellow sun dress. I dry my hair and put my hair in braid. I put on some high boots and go to brush my teeth. It's about 11:48 when I start to be my make up, and 11:59 when I head out and knock on robins door. His dad anwsers and tells me to wait a second. I wait on their porch texting my mum who just woke up and was wondering where I went. Robin opens the door and we start to walk to subway.