2 days left!!!((hotel))

I wake up to simi shaking me. "Huh?" I streach forgetting where I was "we are here!" She says with a smile. I get out of the car and stumble my legs numb from sitting so long. I laugh and see my brother talking to robin. I walk over. "Hey Alex, sorry about all of this." He smiles and puts a arm around me. "It's fine, me and my boyfriend got in a fight again so it was good for me to let him get a breather, and I miss seeing you." He says ruffling my hair. "So what happened to the hair." I pause, "i was in a kood lets say." He nods and changes the topic. "So where have you been living since Millie kicked you out?" I point to robin. "Let me show you my new room!" I say pulling out my phone. I showed him a picture of a cream room with a book shelf and bed. My stuff scattered everywhere. "Looks nice." He says with a nod. "Go cheak in with everyone else, I'm going to talk to robin for a moment." I nod and walk off fixing my hair. I walk in as they got their key. Simi waved me over. "So how did you and robster meet?" She asks as we walked up the stairs taking the long way so we could talk and stretch are legs. "Oh my mum made me bring cookies to him." I say scratching the back of my neck. She smiles and nods. "So what music are you into?" She asks as I tried to catch up. "Oh really only cavetown and AJR." She goes wide eyed. "Oh really? Cavetown is one of my favourites to!" I smile, "What's your favorite song by him?" We were soon at the room. "Oh right now it's devil town." She nods and we walk into the room. I follow after and look around it was quite nice in here. I sat on the bed. I look around feeling my anxiety out of no where rise. I get up and put my phone down and walk out. "I'm going for a drive with my brother.," I say walking out my hands twitching. I ran down the stairs and saw my brother. He was still with robin but they were now inside. "Alex..." I say walking over to him. "Can we go for a drive?" I ask my anxity still rising. He gave me a look and I nod. He sighs, "hey Rob I'm going to take her for a drive, wanna come?" I go wide eyed I'm always a crying mess when we do these. He nods, "Yeah sure." We start to head to Alex's car. "Is there a reason you go for these rides al?" Robin asks as I got into the front. "She has a anxiety disorder and some times it gets to much for her and when it does we take car rides. Or I let her stay at my house." Alex says as he starts the car. "Oh ok..." robin mumbles. "Oh here Aliceson." Alex pull out his phone and hands it to me. I link it up to the car and go to YouTube music. I go to cavetown and start to play Jack's song. "Cavetown? Do you ever get tired of him?" I shake my head no, "he has the voice of a angle and he is so amazing and the stories he can tell through his songs! It's amazing and comforting!" I say rolling down my window. Wind rushing past my face my bangs getting in my eyes. I closed my eyes and let my mind drift. "Mid night drives are the best." I say calmly. Banana bread came on next and me and Alex screamed the lyrics. The song soon ended. "You know know cavetown songs?" Robin asks. Alex laughs, "Yeah I was the one who got her into it. Cavetown, what a amazing man." We were really just driving in a circle. "We should head back now, it's almost 1 in the morning." Robin says and Alex nods. I continue sings forgetting what has all happend. "GOD I CANT WAIT!!" I say leaning back. Alex smiled and looks back to robin. He looks back to the rode and we are soon at the hotel once more. We rush up to are room laughing and joking around. Alex was the first one in. I walk in and everyone was chilling out talking. It was odd for me but I liked it. "Oh hey Alice I'm going to go sign into my hotel room. Would you rather stay with them or me?" I look over to them. "I will go with you." I say and follow him down to the lobby. He signs in and the lady hands him a key. We rush up the stairs and into are room. I throw down my bags. I laugh. I walk over to the mirror. "I want it shorter...like robins...." he walks over to next to me. "You wanna keep you bangs?" He asks putting a arm around me. I nod. "I enjoy the bangs just not the hair." He nods and ruffles my hair. "Oh and robin will be out all day tomorrow so me and you will have a fun day out!" He says with a smile I smile back. I hugged him. He ruffled my hair. "Now wanna cut that hair?" He asks. I nod and I get out my phone. I pull up a picture I took of him a few days ago.

((The picture she pulled up ))

He looked at my phone. "You want that?" I nod with a smile. "You sure?" He asks again with a laugh.  "Yessss!" I whine. "Your lucky your brother is a barber and has his stuff on him." I laugh. "Wait why do you have your stuff." He goes to his bag he takes to work. "I was leaving work when you called me." I nod and we head to the balcony. I could hear robin and oyster on the balcony. He gets a chair from inside and brings it out. I sit down and he starts to cut my hair. As he cuts it I had to hold up my phone for him. I looked around at the stores and the lights that surrounded where we are. He soon comes infront of me and trims my bangs. I squint up my face. He soon finishes and ruffles my hair. " and I'm done!" He says as he brushes himself off. I go to my camera and look at how I look. "Oh my god!" I say with a gasp. "I love it!" I say with a smile. I run my fingers through it. "Thank you!" I yell throwing my arms around him. He hugs back laughing. "Glad you like it Al!"

~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~~•~•~•
   Hello it's your ugly author! So just some things I have changes a lot about some thing in this book. The chapter where they sing green I changed the song and you will see why. I have changed her age it just seemed better idk. And sorry this chapter was everywhere. I was out of it while writing this. Next chapter will be better promise! Well have a wonderful day or night! Peace out geek's 😁