Day 3 5 days left! (live stream)

I woke up at about 12:00. And got ready ate and chilled in my room. I soon got bored and grabbed my phone and called robin. I rings for a few moments and he anwsers and it was loud and his voice was quiet. "Where are you!?" I ask trying to hear him. "Umm, the store, why?" I get up from my bed and walk around my room. "I was bored and wanted to do day 3. Can we do it when you get home?" I hear muffled speaking and squealing. "Oh sorry, umm...sure! I will be back in like, um probably like 3:43" I look at my clock to see it was 2:28 "ok got it, don't get shot!" I say before hanging up. Not a minute later he texts, "Get shot!? What is that suppose to me!?" I text back, "idk just a good-bye!" I go through my contacts and call Naomi . We were friends in fourth grade, she had to skip a grade. We were best friends but she grew away. Not going to lie when I was in fifth grade it was my worst fear. Guess it's back to normal. Last time we texted was 1 year ago, It was the day I lost most of my friends. I told her and she comforted me. But that was it, it seemed to awkward to text, well I don't know to me it was. She is sweet and lovely just, it seemed like I bothered her. I called her up. We talked yesterday in real life. Which was nice because for 3 years I have missed her. It rings then I hear a loud high voice yell. "Hey bren! How are you!?" I laugh, "haha im good, just bored. Robin is at the store and I have like one hour and like 10 mins till he comes back." "Ah I see."
We talked for about 1 hour and then she had to go. We said goodbye and she hung up. I do my makeup. I run down my stairs and head outside. It was about 3:40. We lived right infront of a park. I ran across the street to it and sat in the grass. I dug my phone out of my pocket and plugged in my earbuds. I turned my music on and it played cavetown. I flopped onto my back listening to devil town. Minutes later I feel the grass next to me shift. I open my eyes to see messy red hair looking up at the sky. A store bag in one hand. I sit up and throw my arm around his neck still listening to my music. "Hey Rob!" I said probably to loud. He smiled. He pulled out one of my earbuds and put it on. "What are you listening to?" He asked putting it in. "Cavetown." I smiled and took my arm back to my side. " Ah, It's 888." I nod,"its one of my favorite!" He nods smiling. He dug into his bag and pulled out a bag of candys. "Ooooo~~~ can I have one!?" I ask leaning over to see the candy. "You like lemondrops?" I shrug. "Never tried them, they sound good!" He looks over at me with a shock and disgusted look. "Eat!" He shoved a lemondrop in my mouth. The sour took over and my face scrunched up. "Sour! Gah!" I start to crack up as the next songs played. He laughed and plopped it in his mouth. I started to cry the sour taking over my mouth. I laugh harder! He laughs to we both flop onto are backs! "Want to do lemon boy?" I ask turning to my side to face him. He turns to. "Live stream?" He asks his orange glasses slowly falling off. I nod. "Sure!" He sits up my ear bud yanking out. "Robin! Gah!" I stand up and put it back in my ear as we walk to his house. "Oh my dad's home today by the way." I nod. I pause my music and put it all I'm my pocket. "I will get it set up!" He runs up the stairs. "PUT THE FOOD UP PLEASE!" He yells from his room. "GOT IT!" I began to put stuff up as he speaks. It was mumbles nothing I couldn't understand. I soon finished and saw the lemon drops on the table. I grabbed them and started to head to his stair case. "ROBIN IS IT ON!?" I ask running up the stairs. "Yep!" I open his door and toss his the lemon drops. He catches them and puts them next to him. I sit crisscrossed on the ground next to him. "Hand me a lemon drop pleaseeeee!" He digs one out. "Don't cry this time!" He says through laughs. "I won'ttttttttt gimme!" I grab it and plop it in my mouth. He laughs and I flick his forehead. "Shut!" I say blushing. "Oh you guys should ask us questions while I tune my guitar." I look at the chat. "Are you dating? Is she your gf?" I whisper reading the questions. I blush harder my face turning pure red. "W-WHA NOOOOO" robin looks over and gives a shy laugh. "Nope just my friend..." he goes back to his guitar his ears bright pink. "Ummmmmm, how did you meet? Oh my mum told me to bring him cookies and I was petting his kitty and we talked for a bit and yeah!" I hum a song reading the comments. "What's my name? Oh my name is Alice! But just call me al!" I lean over and grab another lemon drop. "Ready?" I ask robin the lemon drop messing up my words. He nods. "So, what song?" I think for moment. "hmmmm fool" I split the lemon drop in half in my mouth. "Wait no, let's do lemon boy to go with YOUR SOUR ADDITUDE!!" Robin laughed and played a few cords before scooting back next to me. "Ready?" I ask looking at his out of the corner of me eye. He nods and begins to strum. "There once a bitter sweet man and they called him lemon boy~~. He was growing in my garden so I pulled him out by his hair like a weed. And like weeds do he only came and grew back again, so I figured this time I might as well let him be~~~Lemon boy and me started to get along together~ I helped him plant his seeds and mowed the lawn in bad wether~ it's actualy pretty easy being nice to a bitter boy like his so I got myself a citrus friend, but soon as bitter sweet started to rub off on me, you'd think smelling like lemon zest would be pretty neat. I found out that my friends were more of the saverey type and Weren't to keen on compromising on a nice lemon pie. So lemon boy and me, just got to get along together~ I helped him plant his seeds and we mowed the lawn in bad wether~ it's actually pretty easy being nice to a bitter boy like him so I got myself a citrus friend." I take a breath. "But what if I run out of fetalizer what if clouds run out of rain. What if lemon boy won't grow no longer! What if beaches dry of sugar caneeeeee. Oh well... the whales start to beach themselves, tortoise shells tear away from their spines, it happends all the time~~ it happends all the time~~...Lemon boy and I were going to live forever! Like snufkin and little my we will get around whenever. It's actually pretty being easy being nice to a bitter boy like him so I got myself a citrus friend..." I pause as the music got louder and faster. "Cause we're bitterest guys around, Yeah we are the bitterest guys in town and I got myself a citrus friend." As my part ended the music sped up once more. I got us and started jumping and dancing. It faded out as I flopped backward onto his bed. "Just 5 more weeks robin." Robin smiled. We soon ended the live stream and got lunch and my mum called me home.

((Sorry this took so long!))