day 2 6 days left (still breakfast.)

When we get to the bakery we head in and start to look around. I get 3 blueberry muffins and a ice sweet tea. Robin gets 2 lemon muffins with chocolate milk, and Naomi got a small thing of fresh bread with some milk. I pay for us all and we go sit down. We eat in silence until I decide to start a conversation. "So Naomi are you going to cavetowns concert?" She shakes her head no. "Couldn't, ran out of stock." I frown and nod. We soon finish and leave. "Hey Naomi, wanna keep hanging out with us?" She looks down at Me. She looks to robin, "is it ok with you?" Robin seemed zoned out so I nudge him and his head bolts to Naomi confused. " Is it ok if I stay A tad longer?" He thinks for a moment. "Oh um sure." She smiles.

《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》at robins house!《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》
We walk up stairs and I plop down on his bed and fall onto my back. Naomi looks around and soon sits next to me. Robin gets out his guitar and starts to play random tunes. "Banana bread pleaseeeeeee~~" I whine clearly out of it tired. He smiles and nods. He tunes it for a moment and beganes to play. "Your falling further down but I got you by a thread~~! I wrap the cord around my arm until my hand starts to turn red~ but it's not enough it won't be enough to say you mhmmm~~" I smile and listen as he sings. He finishes the last few strums and I sit up. "Can we do, hmmmm ghost boy prequel? By cavetown? For the count down!" He goes wide eyed. "Ghost boy prequal!? That from the album everything is made of stars! I didn't think anyone knew that song!" I get confused. "N-nevermind..." he says tuning his guitar once more. I think about the lyrics as Naomi looks at me confused. "Countdown?" Naomi asks, you could hear the small laugh at the end. I nod, "each day we do a song on his channel of a cavetown song until his concert." She nods. Robin sets up his camera and looks to Naomi. "Know how to play guitar?" Robin asks scooting over as I come to sit next to him. "Um no, but I do know ukulele" she comes down to sit and he gets up to grab something. He soon comes back with the ukulele. He hands it to her and he tells her the cords which were only 3 but played over and over. He starts the camera and they both start playing. I soon start singing, "you should stay indoors nobody wants you anymore and even if you ran away runaway again, living in a pretend, slipping through my hands again people only listen when you have something to give them, Thinking is flowing as fast as my songs my production got friction when I get things wrong, but I will slow it down so everyone can sing along, hurting kids can sing along! Tell your friends to sing along cause you plus me, plus them, plus he, plus she means that we will be twice as strong! White shoes, dirty coats hanging out with the ghost boys! Got me hearing those voices! Don't like those! Noices, Christmas tree, Get rid of my bumblebees! And nothing really gets to me like seeing her smile at me!" I take a hard swallowed hard and smile then ended the video. "That was fun!" I say. I soon leave and go home and sleep the rest of the day.