the death of a dear friend.

I smiled and grabbed a bottle water from the kitchen which was back stage. I sat on the floor to lazy to walk and my legs to weak. I laugh and drink my water still processing what just happend. "You okay? You look like you've seen a ghost!" Robin says laughing at me. I look at up him and laugh. "This is all so crazy!! Must be fake!!" I yell out and flop onto my back. "Wanna go on a walk?" He asks and crouches down. "Sure!" I yell excitedly and we both stand up. We tell the other what we are doing and head out. We didnt talk we didnt have to, we listend to cars drive by and people walk the wind and the river. I put my hands in my hoodie pocket my hands starting to get cold. We soon stopped at a bridge and just stood looking over at the water. "Are you afraid of death?" I ask randomly not thinking. "I mean..i know its going to happen one day but yes im very scared of dieing it seems long and very painful.." robin answers and looks over at me. "Are you?" I shrug, "no, why fear it when its going to happen im ready to die at any momment i mean its going to happen at some point.." I yell the last part out a bit. He frowns and nodds. "Im not afraid to die but i am afriaid of being forgotten...the thought of one day no one will know me scares me...your a artist people will remember you and will be able to listen to your music when ever, ive got nothing for the world!" I mumble and look at the water. "Youve got me." Robin says looking up at the stars. I smile and look up to. "Big dipper.." i say and point he smile and nods. "I love you robin skinner..." i whisper sadly to him. "Did you say something?" I shake my head and look at the railing. I boost myself up and stand looking down. "Robin if i fall what would happen?" I ask looking down. "You would die now get down please." I sit down on the railing and face the water. "I love you to alice palmer." He whispers which makes me jump a bit. "What!?" I ask surprised. "I heard you, you lemon drop!!: i blush and look away. "I mean it i like like you robin!!" He laughs, "like like huh?" I stand up on the railing again. "I truly do your amazing and funny and sweet and artistic!! I promise!Ill never leave you!" And then i slipped backwards. Robin tried to grab mr but his hand only brushed mine. I open death with open arms i said a minute ago im not afraid to die i said, but at this moment im terrified i never got to thank him or kiss or anything!! I want to sleep on the roof with him once more watch moomin vally with him just once more! Sing with him one more time!!! But i cant controle it and im now falling as he called for help yelling my name. My back hit the water and the cold water soon turned warm and blood rose to the top. And it went black...

<><><><>robins pov<><><><>

I never got to tell her i loved her back!! I screamed for help yelling her name! I fummbled for my phone and called 911 but when they had arrived she was already dead she died almost right as she hit the water. I wish i could have saved her if only i pulled her down! Damn its all my fault that my best friend and the girl i loved was dead and being pulled out of the water... if only she had one more day so i could tell her i loved her so very much. But one last thing alice..i love you and im sorry for everything im sorry i couldnt help you this wholetime!

{♡}{♡}{♡}{♡}{♡}{♡}{♡}{♡}{♡}{♡}{♡}{♡}{♡}{♡}{♡}{♡{♡}{♡}{♡}

The death of a dear friend... that friend was alice palmer. A girl whose mind was dark but she awalys found the light...was now falling to her death off a high bridge into freezing waters below. As robin watched yelling her name reaching for her. He cried, its now years later and he still loves her, green is his faveorite song to sing since it was her faveorite color and since she wrote it. He can still hear her singing and screaming and laughing at him. He only knew her for one short week but they became best friends. She lived with him and they shared their best moments together. Even though alice hated her mom she had to thank her, if she hadn't of begged her to take cookies over would she have ever met robin? But would she be dead now? She still had to thank her. Her last words were simple but lies, and they both knew. Because when she said "ill never leave you!" She had to slip and as the blood rushed from her as she hit the water that memory still keeps robin up at night.she loved him and he loved her but before they would never know because she died. He is stuck with the ghost of the girl he once knew, with her sad song on loop, But who knew her last moments would be with the red headed kid next door...