snufkin and little my (4 days)

I woke up on the couch. "crap, again god I need to stop falling asleep on the couch." I get up and head to my room where my mum if in my room packing things into a suitcase. I yawn, "huh? hey mum what are you doing?" I walk closer to her. "Your moving out!" I tilt my head confused. "But This my only house..." My mum did a annoyed sigh closing the suitcase. "I will get you some trash bags," She walks out of the room to get them. I get some stuff and put them in a pile on my floor. My mom soon walk back in. "I'm going to work, after you pack leave! Got it!?" I nod my eyes starting to sting. My mum leaves and i start to pack everything i could get. which was most of my room then i left. When I got out i put my stuff on the ground and bend down and pick up the smallest pebble i could find. I threw it at robins windowed and waited, Nothing. I picked up another and threw it, Still nothing. I threw about 7 more until he opened him window. "Huh!?" i wave. "Oh hey Al do you need something!?" Robin asks leaning further out. "Well not really but my mum just kicked me out!" Robins eyes go wide as he ducks back in and closes the window. He soon opens the front door and helps me carry in a my suit case and 1 of 3 of my trash bags. When we get inside he leads me to the guest room. We put everything on the bed. "One second Alice let me grab something." I nod as I start to unpack a little. I got most of my clothes unpacked when robin walks in with 2 glasses of chocolate milk. He walks over to me and hands me a glass. I smile as i start to guzzle it down. I put down the half filled glass of chocolate milk and stand up. "So wanna help me get this unpacking over and done with!?" He shoots his hand up into the air waiting for a highfive. I smack his hand. "Lets do this!!" Robin yells as me and him get to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~about 2 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Robin and I plop down on his living room couch tired. The news playing on the TV . "Nice work!" i say letting out a small laugh. He nods "Even though it took awhile we did good!" Robin picks up the remote and starts to go through the channels. "Lets see whats on..." He whispers followed with a yawn. He stops fliping through the channels. It was playing what looked like a kids show. "What show is this?" I ask sitting up a bit to see better. "The adventures of moominvally. Its a kid show i use to watch with my dad. Still do!" He let out an embarrased laugh. I look at the TV 3 characters we in a grassy field filled with flowers. A little girl pulled out some grass falling onto her back yelling annoyed " This is boring!" As the other charaters talk about 2 characters. 1. who is sick, and another that was not back yet. "Who's the little girl?" I ask robin my eyes glued to the screen. "Oh that's little my!" I nod, "I'm getting tired." Robin gets up and reaches out waiting for me. I take his hand and he pulls me up. He pulls me up the stairs to his room and he opens the window. "Now Lets climb." I freak out and stumble backwards. "W-WHA!?" I ask shocked. "We are going to the roof!" robin says confident. He steps out of the window getting his grip on the bricks and slowly climbing up. "Ready!? Common! I will grab your hand when you get close enough for me to. I slowly step out and getting my foot on the brick. I slowly start to climb up. Robin puts his hand out leaning over. I reach up for robins hand and he pulls me up and i flop down on my stumic. I sit up and look at the sky the sky dotted in stars. I brings my knees to my chest. Me and robin sat in the light of the moon. every once in a while I would yell out a constalation and we would both point to it. "sorry about all this rob..." I look at the stars the little dipper right above me. " Oh it's fine, i mean it's better than being all alone." I nod, I to did not like being alone. "i know what you mean, but i still can't get over how bad i feel." "well just like snufkin and little my..." he waited for me to join in. "we will get along wherever.." we say at the same time. "so i'm guessing your snufkin, and i'm little my?" he laughs then yawns right after. " i guess so..." i yawn once more laying my head on robins shoulder. I point to the big dipper. "caper" I say " In the big bowl in the sky." my eye lids seemed to be getting heaver so i closed them and before I knew it I was asleep on the roof of my crushs house.

(Not going to lie i had to do ALOTTTT of research on moominvally! And while writing most of this i watch 1 episode of it AND GOD IS IT SO GOOD AND CUTE!!! I do recommend you go watch it! It's on youtube just look up, 'The adventures of moominvally' Tell me what you think!)