day 1! 6 days left (hair cut)

We finish eating and rush to robins house. When we get there I change into a green turtle neck, and some ripped jeans. He sets up his camera. "So what song!?" I ask walking out of his bathroom letting down myh hair. He looks over his shoulder to me, "What about fool?" His voice was soft and calm. "Sure!" I walk over and sit on my knees next to him. He presses a video and it started to countg down from 5. When it reached 1 robin started to play and I waited for my part to join. "I was just a fool to keep on casing after nothing great. You were just a fool to keep beliving that you were in love with me." I keep singing like this till the songs over. Robin then explains what we are doing and we both wave good-bye. I soon left. Right as I walked out a nd shut the door everything started to seem sad. I stood there for a minute and walked back to my house. Everythingg felt heavy and sad. I use to feel like this alot but not as much ever since I met robin. I walk up to my room. I sit on my bed and hum the song green. I look into the mirror and notice my long brown hair. I stand up and grab my siccors. I have always had long hair since I can remember. I walk back to my mirror and put tthe siccors to my hair and start to cut. My hair which almost reached my butt is now only a little bit above my shoulders. I smile at my new hair and I ruffled it around. "I'll cut my hair to make you stare, and I'll figure out way to get us out of here..."

(Sorry it's short)