1 DAY LEFT :( ((day out!))

I woke up on the floor. I fell off the couch when I was asleep. I sit up and stretch. I look around rubbing my eyes. Alex walks out and hands me a cup of coffee.  I sit crisscrossed on the floor as I drink my coffee. "Good morning Alice in wonderland." I scrunch up my face at him. "Mornin." I say with a yawn. I continue to drink my coffee as he gets up and goes back into the kitchen. "AFTER YOU FINISH GET DRESSED!" He yells from the kitchen. "OK!" I yell back my voice groggy. I down the last bit and place the cup on the table as I get up and grab a random  outfit I had. Which was jeans and a teal tank top. I get on my sneakers and brush my hair with my hands.  My hair was pretty wavy when it was long but now since it's so short it's super curly. I smile and plop down on the couch and grab my phone. I scroll through it and soon Alex was ready to go. He walks over and ruffles my hair. I looks up at him and smile. Alex is 8 years older than me so he always treated me like I was 4. I got up and we headed out. "Lets just walk today, it a short walk." I shrug, "fine by me." We head out and into the lobby. I caught oyster as he walked out. "Hey oyster!!" I yell waving. He turns around confused. "Al?" He asks with a laugh. I run over nodding. "Like it!?" I ask with a twirl. He nods and laughs. "So where ya going!?" I ask as alec catches up. "Um oh we are just going to go and get some stuff for tomorrow...." he says. "Ah okay well have fun!" I say waving. He waves and heads to the van. We head out to and start to head to the town which was about a 5 minute walk. As we walked alec pulled out his phone and looked up some places to go. "You feeling hungry?" He asks as we stop at a street crossing. "Oh yeah!" We soon cross the street when the cars stopped. "Okay, want to go to with café?" I nod "Yeah let's go there first!" He puts his phone away. I decided to call robin to see if he wanted anything. I put the phone to my ear. "Um hello?" Robin says. "Oh hey Robbie!" I say smiling as we walk up to the café. "Me and alec are going to a café want anything!?" He paused and said something to someone next to him. "Oh um no thank you!" I frown. "Okay got it well have fun!" "Bye alice." She says and hangs up. The rest of the day me and alec went shopping and just had a fun day.

((Sorry this was short and rushed I didn't feel to proud of this chapter next one will be way longer and better! It's almost done gah!!!!))