0 days left....((the concert))

I woke up and started to freak and jump. Today was the day I was going to get to watch cavetown live. Me and robin were planning to go together. Robin has not seen my hair yet so I was excited. "Aliceson come here!" Alec calls from the kitchen. I run in slidding in my socks. "Yes!?" I ask excited. "Have some eggs, you need to eat!" He says handing me a plate of eggs. I nod and sit down and eat. "So we will leave at five and get there at six so we can try to get up front?" I ask with a mouthful. He sits next to me, "that's the plan." I nod and look at my watch. "It's 12. I'm going to go and cheak up on robin and everyone!" I say getting up. "Got it, I'm going to clean up and get ready." I nod and walk out still in my pyjamas. I go up the stairs and go to their room. "145, 146.....148! There!" I whisper under my breath as I walk up to their room. I knock, and Simi answers. "Hey Simi! Can I come in?" I ask and she went sides eyed when she looked at me. "Yeah come in!" She says opening the door. "Love your hair!" She says as I walk in. "Thank you! Hey where's Robbie!?" I ask sitting on a bed. "Someone called?" Robin asks as he walk out of the bathroom. "Hey robin!" I say waving. He gave a weird look. "Alice!? You look great!" I smile, "Thank you!" He walks over and hugs me. I rest my head on his shoulder and smile. I hug back and laugh. I soon pull back my face bright pink. We talked for a few hours about whatever came to mind, music, bands, and everything in between. Soon I get up. "I should probably get going so i can get ready!" He nods and waves, "cya in a bit." He says doing a peace sign. I smile and do it back. I open the door and leave. I reach for my wallet and grab out a dollar. I walk over to the vending machine. I look up and down looking for something i like. I put my money in and punch in the number. I chose a coke, the coke fell and i bent down and picked it up. The thing about are hotel is when you went out of your room you were out side so the stairs were outside and so was the vending machine. The cool breeze hit my side as i was over to the stairs. I leaned against the railing looking over drinking my coke for a bit. When i was about half way done i decided to head back to are room. I walk across and head in. "Im back!" I yell, alec pokes his head out of the bedroom toothbrush in his mouth. "Welcome!" He says through a mouth full of toothpaste. I laugh and walk over to my bag which was on the couch. I look through it for something nice to wear. I grab a black dress and a maroon hoodie. The time seemed to be going in slow motion. I sighed and slumped onto the couch. I ruffled my hair. My phone rag and i looked to see who it was. "Øystein" popped up on my screen. I laugh remembering the nickname i gave her way back then. The text read, "when are you guys heading over? I would like to meet you there." I think for a moment and start typing. "Around 4:50. Are you walking or driving?" I text back as i began to look at the photos i have taken over the past week or so. Most of them of them were of robin that i had taken secretly. A notification poped down. "Im driving! Its going to take me a hour or two to get there so i might start leaving in a bit." I forgot that we went on this road trip. "Good idea i should probably do the same." I sigh and turn off my phone. I look at the time on the clock over the window it was currently 2:56. I curled into a ball and chew on the inside of my mouth bored. After a few minutes of day dreaming i get up and decide to go talk to alec. He was doing his hair. He was always jealous of my hair saying i got the "good genes" and that stuff. He has always been a fan of long hair but can never get it long before he gets bored and wants to cut it off. At the moment his hair was almost to his shoulders. His dark brown hair was almost always in a ponytail. He was tieing hus hair in a small ponytail as i walked in. I put the toilet seat down and sat so i could talk to him. "Hey sister!" He said looking over to me put of the corner of his eye for a split second. I smile he looks at his phone and rolls his eyes. "What now?" I ask knowing that something happend with him and his boyfreind. "When you called me, me and him were in a fight i was driving blowing off steam. I didnt tell him i was coming to you and he is now freaking out but im still mad and blah blah blah!" He said getting annoyed. "What was the fight about?" I ask looking at his phone on the sink. It was blowing up from texts and calls. "Hell if i know. He just blew up at me!" He shouted and with his free hand threw it in the air. He was curling his hair and almost burnt himself. I picked up his phone and his boyfreind was calling. I went out of the room just an inch and awnserd. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!? ITS BEEN 2 DAYS NO CALL NO TEXT!! please come home.." he sounded as if he had been crying. "Hey this is alice I-" i was cut off. "So he is cheating on me now!" I tried not to laugh. "So you dont recognize my voice got it, im his sister." It went silent on his side. "My mum kicked me out so i went with a friend on a trip something happend and i got mad and called him so he came with us and we are going to a concert tonight. He didnt tell you because you were mad at him and he was mad at you. He didnt even think to tell you. Now he is getting ready so he can not talk i will get him to call you when he is heading home. Now good-bye." He was about to say something but i hung up. "Call him when your going home." I say putting his phone back down. "I heard thanks sis." He said with a wink. I smiled and stood up looking in the mirror fixing my hair. I soon leave and go back to the couch to just wait for time to go by. "Have you taken a shower her recently? Like at all?" I give his a funny look. And shook my head, he jumps back "YOU GROSS HUMAN!" He says and slams the bathroom door. "COME GIVE ME A HUG!" I yell jumping up from the couch.

+×+×+×im lazy and dont know what to write! SO AT THE CONCERT!+×+×+×
   Naomi ran up to and jumped on me with a hug. I laugh and hug her back and she starts to yell how im slowly turning emo. She ruffles my hair and i swat at her. The concert was around the corner and robbin said he was going to meet us there. I grab her hand and we start to run to the concert hall which was around the corner. There was a small line about 18 people. Robin no where to be seen. We got here and 3 hours earlier. I look around for him. "Guess he went to the restroom? But where is oyster, and turtle?" I mumble looking around. Naomi shrugged, " who knows its fine though we are ere. We are going to see cavetown live!! IN.PERSON!" She yelled jumping up and down.i laugh and sit down in line, "three hours!!" I say with a huge smile! The hours seemed to go slow alex and a group of girls started screaming lemon boy and soon we sang almost every song in the album, and soon it came.....3 hours had gone by and we were heading in the concert hall. And we somehow pushed to the very front!!! When everyone was in and was screaming for cavetown and when he walked out it took me a moment to notice who its was...its was Robbie...!!

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Tears streamed down my face as he walked out and waved and said hello. "So um...i met a girl and she doesnt know im cavetown....and she is here now... and her best friend, and brother are here...so um Alice palmer! Where are you at?" I raise my hand slowly. He smiles down at me and rhe security gaurds lets ke past and robin pulled me up. Tears were streaming down my face and i couldnt stop. "You okay love?" He asked laughing the crowd cheered and awed. "Im fine just surprised im so stupid!" He laughed, "haha well are you going to sing with me? We kinda have to get the show on the road!" I nod and clear my throat.i wipe my eyes once again. He laughs and wraps a arm around me. "What song?" He asks as the crowd screams and yells. "Jacks song??" I ask and smile. "Jacks song!?...ok let me figure out the cords again.." he mumbles and slowly strums. The concert went on he sang most of lemon boy and others and soon the ending was coming. "So before we go...um my lovley alice also writes music!! Her brother sent me one of her songs! So im going to play that now! Alice your up to sing!" I go wide eyes i was sitting at his feet dancing. "Which song!?" I ask mad at my brother. "The one about your old crush green?" I gulp and nod and stand up. I smile and clear my voice. "I wrote this for a guy I used to love who didn't love me back" i look down at naomi and she gives me a thumbs up with her phone pointed at me. I give a small smile and i grab my phone pulling up the cords for him. He nods and starts to strum and i start to sing. "This is erosion, grind up rocks with your molars..." i mumbled into the microphone trying to sound the best i could. I soon started to cry as i sang/ yelled out, " I just gotta sing it outta me!! You look so good in green i hope your well and you look so good with him and im proud of you still!! Take care of my shirt! Warm and red! I hope you think of me still as your freind!! I hope you love your body and heart i hope ypu feel happy thats all i want..." i  turn away wipeing my tears trying to catch my breath. Its was quiet till a thunder of clapping came in which made me turn quickly to look at everyone cheering and clapping. I started to cry harder tears streaming down my face. I stand there smiling holding my phone to my heart. I give a small wave and robin walks over and says his goodbyes i wave and jump and blow kisses as robin walked off. I soon followed. Just then i had noticed something. I have a crush and live with cavetown... ! I blush as we walk backstage he holds my hand and yells about my song to simi and oyster as turtle walked to the couch and sat down. I smile noticing i was still crying i wipe my tears with my free arm. He notices and wraps his arm around me hugging me tight.

((Sorry this took so long i dont like cavetown anymore...so if you like ajr look out because i maybe doing one :) but yeah enjpy and the next chapter is the last!!! Im so sad to see this book go! I love alice way to muchhhh!!!! But i hope you guys enjoyed this book and thank you for all the reads its insane and i mean insane thank youuuu soooo much im glad you guys enjoy my trash writing!!! Well have a wonderful day or night and know i love you all!!! Thank you all once again!!!!!