road trip!

I slowly sit up rubbing my eyes and yawning. I had just remembered that i was on his roof and freaked out scooting back as fast as i could. Robin wakes up to see me scared in a ball. "You okay Al?" He asks crawling towards me. "I did not notice how high we were!" I tried to sound brave even though i was about to cry. "L-lets get down okay?" He asks trying to comfort me. I nod letting out a shaky breath. I take his hand as we slide to the edge. H e looks down and gasps and bolts back. "CRAP!" He whispers under his breath. "W-what!?" I ask even more scared than before. " My friends are here, We are going on a road trip for a month. " I calm down and lean over the edge. There was a black haired boy leaning up against a van. I wave as robin pulls me back. The boy with black hair did not notice me. "We sneak in by the back door come on!" He whispers yells to me crawling and climbing towards to back. I follow him till we go to the edge. "I will slip down first than you will okay?" he says getting ready to fall. I nod and he slips down falling onto his back as he gasped and groaned. i look over, "Robin you okay!?" he gives a thumbs up, and slowly getting up. When he finally got up he opened his arms like he was getting ready to catch something. "Jump will try to catch you!" I looked his twig arms and tried to believe he would catch me. I slip down and robin falling onto his back again me being the one who knocked him down. Robin gasps once again. I get up as fast as i can. "Are you okay!? Robin are you alright!?!" He nods, I put my hand out for him to take. he takes it and i yank him up. We run inside and he tells me to pack up what i need as fast as i could and to atleast brush my hair. I dash up the stairs Robin at my tail. We both dash to are rooms and i start to pack up a few outfits a few books and some other stuff. I grab my brush and do my hair the best i could but ended up just wearing a beanie. Robin soon knocks on my door. "Change and meet me outside." "Okay" I yell back. I change into a yellow and green striped turtle neck with a black shortish skirt. I looked around for my boots which were in the corner. I slipped those on and got my suitcase and ran outside. "heyo! Sorry if i'm late!" I yell waving. Robin waves back finishing up saying something to two them. "These are my two friends tom,and tom but you can call the oyster and turtle. I wave and smile. "Hi! It's wonderful to make your acquaintances!" The black haired boy put his hand out for me to shake. "Hi i'm oyster" I shake his hand and we get into the van. Turltle drove and oyster sat up front and me and robin sat in the back. Robin playing songs on his guitar (mostly cavetown) and we all screamed the lyrics just having fun rocking out. "Can I try to play?" I ask robin. The van was weird, it was big like a party bus, and there was a table between me and robin. We both sat on a couch. He gives me a questioning look."you know how to play? But you told me you didn't know how..." "Yeah, I stopped a few weeks ago, so it's still pretty fresh in my mind. But im pretty bad and slow." He takes the strap off from around his neck and handsit to me. I tune it for a moment and start to strum a song from twenty one pilots. "She asked me son when I grow old will you buy me..." I look down and fumble a little. "A... house of gold...and when your.....father turns to stone...Will you take care of me.." I did some random fun strumming before handing it back to him. We had soon stoped at a house a skinny dark haired boy walked in. " Hey robi-" he stoped and looked at me. "Who she?" He asked sliding in next to me. "Hi its lovely to meet you I'm Alice, but you can call me Al!" I put out my hand for him to shake. He gives me an odd look and shakes my hand. Robin gets out his phone and texts something. I payed it no attention and got on my phone and plugged into my ear buds and listened to the gorillaz. The first song played was Clint Eastwood. I left 1 ear out so I could hear conversations and hear if someone is talking to me. "May I ask a question?" I ask pausing my music. "Go for it" turtle says still driving. "What is this rode trip for?" I ask fiddling with my phone. "Umm." Robbins says thinking. "Are you guys hiding something from me." Oyster turned to look at robin. "Its a business trip, we help set up changes and plan shows." Robin says. I nod and put my ear buds in. We stop again and anouther girl gets in. "Oh hello! You must be al!" She says with a huge smile. I nod, "Its wonderful to get to meet you." She nods,"I'm Simi!" She says putting her hand out. I shake it and her and robin start to talk. I sigh and listen to music. "Hey guys my dad's calling, is okay if I answer it?" They all nod. "Were, not stoping you." Oyster says taping the stiring wheel. I answer, "hello?" I ask. "Hello, Alice? Is that you?" I sigh, "Yeah dad it's me." I hear a laugh on the other side. "So I hear Millie finally kicked you out." He says cracking up. "Dad your on speaker please don't start." He cleared your throat. "Who are you with?" he asked. "Robin, oyster, turtle, Simi, and Marco." I say looking at everyone. "Why are you with them!" I get angry and hang up. "I hate that old man." I say scrolling through my contacts. I put the phone to my ear and called my brother. " eyo!" I hear him say. "Where are you at?" I ask. He is silent for a moment. "What did dad say?" I laugh. "He brought up how I got kicked out! And then he got mad at me for hanging out with friends!!!" I say sitting back. "Where are you? I will pick you up." I look over to robin who had a sad smile. "Um me and my friends are heading to a hotel 5 Hours away from your house. Um let me hand you to my friend who knows where we are going if that's okay." I heard him grab his keys. "Yeah sure. Hand me over to this person." He says laughing. I hand him over to robin, robin clears his throat and tells him everything. I sit back still mad. Robin hands me the phone. "I'm heading over to where you guys are going now." I frown. "Thank you alex." I say with a smile. "Love you, Aliceson" he says. "Love you to." I hang up and sit. "Sorry about that." I say now embareced. "No no it's fine, but why did he call you Allison?" Robin asks facing me. "Its my real name, millie thought it would be amazing to name me Aliceson, not even Allison!" I say laughing. "I go by Alice now though." They nod. "Is okay if I sleep until we get there?" They all shrug. "Sure we are not stopping you." Turtle says. I laugh and not while I turn on cavetown and put in my ear buds. I soon dozed off as meteor shower played.