Letting out a gruff sigh, Bakugo sunk down into his chair, looking away from you. "Ooo!" Kirishima awed from the other side of Bakugo, lifting his hand to join yours in Bakugo's little forest. Before he could get too close, Bakugo slapped his hand away growling at Kirishima who pouted because of it.

For the rest of the ride you played with his hair, finding it soothing. "We have arrived." Cementoss called, sad to stop your little session with Bakugo's hair you let out a small sigh before taking off your seat belt and exiting the bus with everyone else.

Cementoss explained that one person from each group will have 10 minutes to run anywhere in the training area and pretend to be hurt, after the 10 minutes the other group members have to try and find said person.

Of course, you're the one who has to go and pretend to be the hurt civilian. With a sigh you and Ojiro both started running into the gigantic training area, swinging by the lampposts you both covered a lot of distance before splitting up and hiding in separate parts of the city.

Breaking into one of the building windows, you started looking around for a good place to hide. It seemed to be a building that is suppose to still be in construction, caution tape around some parts and some walls missing their frame work. 'Hmmm....'

Meanwhile, Bakugo and Kirishima was just released to go and try to find you. "So bro, what do you think of Y/n?"

"Stay focused." He growled in response, speeding up his pace.

Kirishima jogged up to his pace, looking at the side of Bakugo's face. "When are you going to ask her?" Sending him a side glare, Bakugo scoffed continuing to walk, actually trying to find you.

"Ask her what?"

"Don't play dumb with me bro, I know you like her!"

"LIKE FUCK I LIKE HER!" Snapping his head in Kirishima's direction, "How would you shut up! And try find the pest?!"

"Oh I already found her." Kirishima smiled proudly, "She was in a building a couple blocks back!"

"Fucking kidding me..." Bakugo growled aggressively, turning around and stomping on the tar road.

"In this one!" Kirishima cheered, turning to the building with just a door frame.

"How are you so sure?"

"I can smell her!" He cheered once again, a closed eye smile on his face.

Rolling his eyes he left Kirishima standing before walking into the building, "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU, YOU LITTLE FUCKER!!" Regretting his action when the building started shaking, rubble and dust falling down from the floor above.

"Inside voice bro." Kirishima commented, walking behind Bakugo placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Help me! I'm stuck!" Your acting skills kicking in, yelling to the heroes in training a couple floors down. Just like before the building started to quiver, shaking unsteadily by the supports. "HELP!!" You knew the building was shaking by your actions, but you thought it would be better to get into character for the training.

"Bakugo, we need to hurry before this building comes falling down." Kirishima commented, taking off to the stairs with Bakugo close behind. You could hear them on the floor you were on, deciding to stop screaming since you figured they should find you.

"I'll check the left, you check the right." Kirishima stated, taking off soon after to the left side of the floor.

"Don't fucking tell me what to do!" Scoffing Bakugo started walking around the right side of the floor, "Alright, where are you weakling..."