Chapter 6: Lillianna

Zacznij od początku

                I don't want to make it seem like all men do is cheat but a lot of them do. It's sad that these men are my brothers and they think it's perfectly fine to have women outside of their marriage. Why these women but I with it I will never know. They deserve better. I refuse to be those women.

                The silence of the hospital was starting to scary me. I hate the silence because it screams the truth. My brain was over working itself. I felt a little scared too. It was very quiet, too quiet. I’ve never known hospitals to be quiet.

                “Hello,” I called out because the silence was killing me literally.

                No one answered so I reached for the buzzer to page a nurse.

                “I wouldn’t do that,” a male voice said.

                When I turned toward the doorway a man in all black and a hockey mask stood over me with a knife in his hand.  I immediately hit the buzzer repeatedly. I was expecting someone to run in and rescue me but no one came. No matter how hard I pressed down on that red button, no one came.

                No one was coming to save me!

                 As the man in the hockey mask approached my hospital bed I leaned back as far as I could with my eye’s squeezed shut. I waited for intense pain but instead he reached over me. I opened my eyes to see him grabbed a pillow. I was scared for my life but I wasn’t about let him kill me without a fight. Kent has taught me a few pointers in self-defense and I was prepared to use them.

                Before by assailant put the pillow over my face I kicked him in the groin. He cried out in pain like I thought he would. I ripped the sensors from my chest and fingers as fast as I could. I flipped the covers on the floor, and then gave my assailant a kick in the face sending him spiraling into the monitors.

                Seems how I have a broken rib I wasn’t running I was hobbling down the hall as fast as I could. I made it to the elevator and repeatedly hit the down button.

                “Come on!” I screamed at the elevator, which was taking forever.

                Once I heard footstep coming down the hall I made a rush to the janitorial closet before my assailant saw me. I grabbed for the closest thing to me, a toilet bowel cleaner. I was ready to hit my assailant with it if he walked in.          

                I realized it wouldn’t do much but it was better than nothing. Plus it was all I could find.

                I had to be in the closet for five minutes and I didn’t hear anything. I wasn’t stepping out either. If he hadn’t found me yet maybe he wouldn’t find me. That was until I heard footsteps outside the door.

                When the doorknob turned I knew I had been found and my only chance of survival was to fight like hell. Once the door swung opened I started to swing the toilet bowel cleaner has hard as I could while ignoring the pain in my rib.

                “Stop!” He hollered.

                What assailant yells stop. I didn’t stop though; in fact I intensified the hits. He must have thought I was an idiot. The assailant could have taken me down but he hadn’t yet. When he cried out in pain, I open my eyes (I was scared ok). The assailant hit the ground with a knife in his back. That’s when I realized I was actually hitting Skyy and my assailant had just stabbed him.