I went to the top floor of the building and soaking my feet in the pool water.

Feeling a presence behind my back, I whirled my neck. 

"Hyung!" Jimin hyung sat beside me.

"Are you alright?" He asked, soaking his feet in the pool.

I gave a simple nod.

The place went silent making the situation awkward. I stole a glance at Jimin hyung and noticed him doing the same.

"Sorry," Both of us uttered at the same time.

We laughed, together.

I lowered my gaze, tapping my feet under the water, "You were right about me. I'm nothing but a piece of trash. That's why she doesn't want to be with me."

"I didn't mean it and you know that." Slouching his body, he fiddled with his fingers, "It was my fault. I betrayed you. Only if I confessed the truth before..."

He sighed before continuing.

"... We were dating even before you told me about liking her. I was going to tell you about our relationship but before I could do that she broke up with me."

"Her stepfather wanted her to get close to you. He wanted to get your properties and company. She was forced by her evil stepfather who loves money."

Each and every moment, I spent with Yuna replayed in my mind. Our high school days. The dates we went on.

"It wasn't her fault. If you're going to blame someone, blame it on me for being a coward and for not fighting for our love. I was afraid to lose my friend and the love of my life." He rested both of his hand on the ground, looking at the night sky.

A sigh left out of my lips, "It was not your fault hyung! It wasn't anyone's fault." I declared, turning my gaze to the stars on the night sky.

"Jungkook?"

I hummed in response.

"I need to tell you something. Y/n, she already knows everything... about you and Yuna." My eyes widen.

I felt like the whole world was breaking apart around me, "How?"

"Yuna told her everything about you and her. You need to clear the misunderstandings."

So, this was the reason why she wanted a divorce.

I was feeling devasted.

"So, she already knows. That's great!" I gave a bitter smile, "I couldn't bring up myself to tell her that I cheated on her."

Jimin hyung looked at me with pity.

"She has the right to know. No matter how many excuses I give, how many times I apologize to her the truth won't change. I cannot change the past."

"Are you going to let her go?" He made me think twice.

I nodded.

"I tried... I tried everything to get her back but it's not easy. Whenever I look into her eyes, all I can see is hatred." 

He shifted closer before wrapping his hands around my shoulder.

"True love always returns. She loves you and I'm sure she will come back to you." With confidence, he stated.

"I don't think, hyung. It's too late now. Nothing would change. It's over."

He smacked the back of my head and I glared at him, rubbing the back of my head.