Chapter 27

Y/n POV:We came to the location where the reunion party was held

Y/n POV:
We came to the location where the reunion party was held.

The hotel was situated in a quiet town.

We were sitting in the car. Jungkook was sitting in the driver's seat, looking out of the side window, tapping on the steering wheel.

His expression hardened, seeing a group of people entering the hotel. They were my seniors who studied with him.

He ran a hand through his hair, getting tense.

I tapped on his shoulder trying to gain his attention, but he didn't respond.

He was lost in his own thoughts. I shook his arm slowly.

He looked at me like a person who just woke up from his sleep.

"Let's go!" Giving a faint smile, I tried to remove the seat belt.

"You can go first. I will go after a while." Nervously, with a smile, he answered.

I stopped unbuckling the seat belt.

My smile disappeared hearing his reply, "But why?"

"Look, no one in our school knows about our marriage except my friends. I think it would be better if we don't let them know about it... for now."

Scratching the back of his neck, nervously, he chuckled after explaining his reason.

I lowered my head, hiding my sadness.

"Are you embarrassed to introduce me to them as your wife?"

He panicked, noticing my eyes, which were flooded with tears.

"No! I don't want you to get bullied because of me. It's just for one day. We can invite all of them to celebrate our wedding anniversary. I promise." Quickly, he explained himself.

He was right. If anyone knows that the school's well known ugly fat nerd married to the most popular boy in our school then they will definitely throw a fit.

I don't care, me getting bullied, but I won't let Jungkook bear all the insults.

He brushed away my tears and I nodded, agreeing with him.

 ·᳝∴̣࣭🌻·᳝∴̣࣭ 

"Y/n!" I heard Hoseok's voice. I turned around to see Jungkook's friends in a corner.

Hoseok jumped to his feet, waving his hands.

Namjoon raised his wine glass, greeting me while Yoongi looked at me with a bored look and raised his hand for a while just to lower it within a second.

Jimin and Jin simply smiled at me.

I saw some of my classmates, giving me weird stares when Hoseok called my name.