Chapter 36

Jungkook POV:

Jungkook POV:

She can't leave me. I need to stop her.

I ran towards the elevator and noticed my father standing near the elevator, staring at one certain direction.

"Dad! Have you seen Y/n?!" Trying to catch up my breath, I asked.

Without saying a word, he pointed towards the exit, where he was looking a while ago.

I rushed out of the building and ran down the streets, searching for her.

It was still raining. I was soaked in rain but at that moment all I wanted was to stop her from leaving me.

I need to tell her how much I love her and how much she means to me.

Exhausted, I held on my knees and tried to catch my breath.

Searching across the street, my eyes caught, Y/n who was standing near the pedestrian signal.

The moment I saw her, I heaved a sigh in relief.

Just when the light turned green, slowly she walked in order to cross the road.

I was about to call her name. Before I could do that, a car driving at full speed caught my eyes.

As she was crossing the road, the car came rushing towards her and hit her body.

Within a second, she landed on the ground.

"Y/N!"

Time stopped for me right then and there.

My legs were fixed on the spot. I couldn't move my body to go to her.

Everything happened in front of my eyes and I couldn't do anything.

I ran towards her with a trembling heart.

Upon reaching, I picked her on my lap and removed the hair strands which were covering her face.

Tears threatened to fall down my cheeks.

With my trembling hands, I touched her forehead which was bleeding uncontrollably.

Fresh blood replaced the old ones once it was washed away in the rain.

I was terrified.

All I could do was cry, hugging her, "Open your eyes. You can't punish me like this."

·᳝∴̣࣭🌻·᳝∴̣࣭

For 2 hours, she has been inside the operation theatre.

I sat on the chair, covering my face with my hands. Silently, praying her to get conscious.

"Son!" Feeling a hand on my shoulder, I looked up to see the worried faces of my parents.