"Y/N!"

I stopped in my tracks.

At first, I thought it was just my imagination but I turned around when the voice called my name twice.

"TAE!" I exclaimed, seeing him holding a suitcase.

Taking off his sunglasses, widely he spread his arms. I sprinted to him and gave a hug.

"What are you doing here?" Pulling away from the hug, I asked.

"I missed you. So here I am." With a grin, he replied.

Again, he pulled me into a hug.

Someone cleared their throat.

I whirled my head to see Jungkook, fuming in anger.

Quickly, I moved away from Taehyung and faced Jungkook.

He passed an intense glare to Taehyung and then stared at me.

"Aren't you supposed to work, Mrs. Jeon." He emphasized the word 'Mrs. Jeon'.

Noticing the smirk on his face, I frowned.

Is he trying to humiliate me in front of my friend?

Taehyung stared at both of us in confusion.

"It's Ms. Kang, Mr. Jeon. I guess you were too occupied in work to realize that it's the time for lunch."

I smiled in victory when his smirk got wiped away with my response.

"Let's go, Tae." Holding Taehyung's arm, I dragged him to the cafeteria.

I turned around to see Jungkook loosening his tie, poking out his tongue in jealousy.

Our eyes met, I sticked out my tongue before leaving his sight.

We were sitting at a table in the corner of the cafeteria, enjoying our lunch.

"How did you end up here?" I asked Taehyung.

"I asked my friend to find the place you work and came straight here from the airport."

"What about your work?"

"I moved my business here. Do you want to join my company?" He took a big bite of his sandwich.

I raised my brows, "I'm already working here."

"At your ex-husband's company..." Stuffing up his mouth with food, he said.

"He is still my husband. We didn't get a divorce...yet." Giving a half shrug, I told him.

He stopped eating and looked at me with a blank expression.

There goes the blank Tae Tae.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" He yelled, spraying food out his mouth.