Dragging my mother into the living room, I prepared myself for the explanation.

"What was he saying?" Narrowing her eyes, she asked.

Letting out a sharp breath, I looked into her eyes before answering her question, "Mom, I'm going to move into his house."

Widening her eyes, she folded her arms across her chest, "Did you forget what he did? How can you even-"

Before she could complete her sentence, I cut her off.

"Listen to me, Mom! I'm not getting back together with him. I'm just going to move in with him. I'm doing it for a reason."

"B-But-"

I held her shoulder, to make her calm, "Don't you trust your daughter?"

"What if he hurts you again? I know you still love him." Holding my hands she looked at me, sadness showing in her eyes.

"I don't love him anymore. I only have hatred towards him." I gritted my teeth, remembering the pain I went through because of him.

"He can't hurt me because he'll be one getting hurt from now on. I'm not stupid enough to fall in love with him again. I have changed, Mom. My feelings have changed too."

Grabbing the hem of my skirt, I tried to hide the trembling voice which was filled with pain and anger.

"I'll pack up my luggage. Please explain everything to Dad. I know he will be upset but believe me, I'll return as soon as possible." Bending down to her eyes level, I gave an assuring look to her.

She nodded, looking down.

Within 30 minutes, I packed my stuff and went out of the house. Jungkook was sitting on the bench, tapping his feet on the ground.

I was surprised to see him as I didn't expect him to wait for me for so long.

A bright smile formed on his face when he noticed my presence. Coming towards me, he grabbed my luggage, taking it away from my hands.

"What are you doing? Give it back to me, it's mine." Tightening my grip on the luggage, I pulled it towards me, not letting him take it away from me.

But he was too strong enough to snatch it from my hands within merely 3 seconds.

"Woah! I'm not going to steal, I'm just helping you out." He laughed, leading the way to his car.

"Did I ask for your help?" Muttering in a low voice, I followed him.

"I can still hear you." He said, facing his back to me as he led the way.

Rolling my eyes, I scoffed to annoy him.

He sat on the driver's seat. I opened the back door of the car, sitting in the backseat. He looked at me through the rearview mirror and turned around.

"Why are you sitting there? Come to the front seat." Furrowing his eyebrows, he expressed his annoyance.

Ignoring him, I looked out of the window, crossing my arms.

"Look, I'm not your driver. I won't drive unless you change your seat." He gestured to the front seat with his eyes.

Letting out a loud groan, I changed the seats, sitting in the front.

He smiled before starting the engine. I turned to look away from him and stared out of the window.

We were in the middle of the journey to his home. It was getting awkward. None of us talked and the silence was killing me.