"I don't care." I reached to the downstairs.

I noticed the presence of Taeyong in the living room. He was sweating and panting, as if he ran a marathon.

He rushed towards me and snatched the bag away from my hand before slamming the bag on the floor.

"What's wrong with you?!" I shouted at him, getting speechless.

"You're not going anywhere. You can't go!" He raised his voice as he approached near me.

"Who are you to tell me what I should do and what I shouldn't? Move out of my way." Pushing him aside, I reached towards my bag.

He was frozen in his tracks.

This was the first time I yelled at him. I was shocked by myself too.

"You're my fiancée. Did you forget that?" After a moment of silence, Taeyong spoke.

Releasing a deep breath, I faced him, "I'm no longer with Jungkook. He is with Y/n, now. You can't use me to get his property. Then, why am I still your fiancée?"

He moved near me and grabbed my elbow pulling me to his chest.

"Why do you think that I wanted you as my fiancée just only to take his property?" Gritting his teeth, he asked, giving a dangerous look.

"Leave me." I tried to remove his grip, but he tightened his grip on me.

"I will leave this place no matter what. I won't stay here, not even for a second." I yelled at him.

His jaw dropped hearing my statement.

"You can't leave me. I won't let you do that." His voice low, almost to a whisper.

I felt a jolt of anger. Rolling my eyes, I looked away from him. Holding my chin, he made me face him.

"...I love you." Cupping my face, he said in a soft tone.

My mouth fell open. I was shocked by his confession.

He touched our forehead, closing his eyes.

"I love you." He mumbled as a teardrop escaped from his eyes.

"You're leaving me for Jimin, right? I won't let you leave me." Slowly, he caressed my cheeks with his gentle touch.

I was dazed, seeing a different side of Taeyong.

For a moment, his eyes soften but within a second his gaze turned dark and his expression hardened.

He twisted my elbow, tightening his grip on me, "If I can't have you then he can't have you either."

His eyes burned with hatred. I mustered up the courage and removed his grip from my hand.

"I don't care about you and your threats. I will go to Jimin and no one can stop me." I turned around, making my way out of the house.

I was standing near the outdoor.

"Yuna." My steps froze, hearing a weak, soft voice.

I saw my mother sitting in a wheelchair.

Three years ago, she lost her ability to walk due to an accident that was caused by my stepfather and Taeyong.

The grip on my bag loosened and it slipped from my hand. I went to her and bent down on my knees, hugging her.

"You can't leave your mother. You will have to stay with us. You still have to do what I say." My stepfather lets out a wicked chuckle.

I cried lying on her lap, not caring about what he said.

My mother pressed her hand on my chin, making me look into her eyes.

"Don't listen to others. Do what your heart says. You sacrificed your love for me. I can't see you suffer anymore. Go and find your happiness. Never look back again." Gently patting my head, she said with teary eyes.

My stepfather frown when he heard what she said.

"Are you crazy? Ask her to stay here if you want to live." He threatened my mother.

She ignored his harsh words and gave an assuring smile.

"I will come back to get you out of this place. I promise." With teary eyes, I told her and she nodded in response.

Grabbing my bag, I left the house. I freed myself from the jail. This will be the end of my sufferings.

As soon, as I entered the car I burst into tears. I looked at Jimin who was sitting in the driver's seat.

He hugged me, patting my back.

"...Mom!" I mumbled letting out all the tears.

"Don't worry, she will be fine. We will come back to get her after we settle everything." He assured me.

I nodded and stopping crying.

"Let's start a new journey in our life." Jimin smiled and I smiled back, wiping my tears.

░░۟⃟🌻༘⸻ ·᳝∴̣࣭🌻·᳝∴̣࣭ ⸻░░۟⃟🌻༘

Taeyong POV:

Everything messed up.

First Jungkook and now Jimin. I will ruin each one of them.

My father always used to compare me with Jungkook. He wanted me to become like him.

I didn't like it when my father used to compare both of us. That changed into hatred when he started dating Yuna. I fell in love with her first, but he took her away from me.

Later on, I made a deal with her father when I got to know that her father was after Jungkook's money. I blackmailed him to expose all the wrong deeds done by him. Eventually, he agreed to my offer.

The deal was to get the Jeon's property and make it mine. After that, I and Yuna were going to get married to each other.

But now, it's all ruined.

I was in my room. Looking at the mirror, I stared at the reflection of my image.

Anger heated my blood.

I couldn't stop her from leaving me. She left me... like my mother left my father. Just for another man.

I grabbed a vase on the dressing table and threw it in the mirror. The mirror shattered into pieces.

A maid came inside, hearing the loud noise. She was shocked to see all the mess.

"Young master?!" She looked at me with scared eyes.

"Get out of here, at this instance!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

She flinched and left the room in a hurry.

I pulled my hair trying to remove all the anger building up inside me.

Picking up a broken piece of the glass, I held on it tightly; blood oozing from my hands. I looked carefully at the blood droplets which dripped down my wrist.

I will ruin your life. Did you think can you be happy after what you did to me?

Gritting my teeth, I tightened the hold on the broken glass.

"I will ruin all of you. Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin! I will snatch away your happiness." 

─ׅ──ׅ─៹۟▩⃟ꦿꦼ🍰▩⃟ꦿꦼ៹─ׅ──ׅ─

❝Every heart has a pain. Only the way of expressing is different.❞

─ׅ──ׅ─៹۟▩⃟ꦿꦼ🍰▩⃟ꦿꦼ៹─ׅ──ׅ─