"As...as a sister. I like you as a sister. So comeout. Please...I'll forget you again. Don't end this day like this." King force himself not to sound as pathetic as he feels but his voice betray him.

Kara slowly open the door and looks at King.

"I...I am not hiding." She pouts.

"Sure you arent." King said and hugs her.
"I won't force you again. So you can't leave me again."

"I...I.."

"Let's go?" King smiles dismissing the topic altogether.

Kara nods.
They let go of the topic that always been there but never been address.

She knows that it is not fair.
But she will never answer anyone as long as she can. She is the most selfish person in the world.

King holds Kara's hand and grips it as much as he can.

"King.."

"Eat. I have a feeling you like to eat rice than bread. Am I right?"

"Yeah. You even buy me a personalize sofa bed that looks like rice! The twins are using it as a playing ground. It is so soft. I love it." Kara smiles.

"You...let other use it? If I give it for you it means only for you." King said as his face darken.

".....but they are my siblings."

"....as long as you allow it...." King sigh and eats.
Kara who is sitting on the chair went to hug King's head.

"I'm not letting them use it cause I don't want it. I just share it with them. I don't say I like sharing you with anyone else. Why are you making this a big deal?"

"I didn't say that."
King said looking away.

"What?"

"I feel like...You can throw me away because you have so many other spares."

"Just because Im lending my siblings the sofa you gave me? You are not this petty!"

"I am!"

"No you are not."

King grabs Kara 's hand and hold it tighter.
"I am."

Kara's heart pounce and she sit on Kin's lap.
"Idiot."

King hugs her tightly.
"I am."

Kara continue eating while King continue hugging her.

King wants Kara all to himself.
But Kara is not exclusively his.
And he can't force her or she will slipt away.
He can't use force.
He can't use connection.
But he can use acting pitiful in front of her.
With this she will think twice on leaving him.
If she can stay with him he will even beg if it is needed.
The way his heart rely on this small girl makes him pathetic.
But he did try to convince himself that he is not in love with her.
He did.
He just didn't win.

The fourtb day ended with King kissing Kara before they part away.
A kiss that lasted for minutes.
A kiss that says he longs for her and want to search a place in her heart.
A kiss to make her never to forget her.

Kara is looking in the ceiling without blinking.

She can't believe what King told her.
She knew but she refuses to believe it.
King is one of the Male God that 'them' sisters cannot get close to but only dream about.
If she listens to her heart then even Paul is in love with her.
That is crazy.
The three Male Gods and Raphael cannot like her. It is just her feminine heart that is weak with hot men.

Kara looks at the mirror.
"Am I beautiful? Beautiful enough?"

Kara never question her beauty. But if as the Male Gods Muse is she worth it?

"A woman who thinks she is love but in the end is not is the most pathetic kind. I don't want to be like that!" She grabs her head and angrily jump on her bed.
"But....But King says... what if he is just confuse because of his memory is hazy? But he kiss me so....Urgh... If its true what now? And if it is not but I fall inlove with him first? Isn't that digging my own grave?"

Kara went to the mirror again.

"Listen, before you mess with your head you have to get it together. Do you like the Male Gods? In a romantic way? Do you?"
Kara angrily point at her reflexion.

"Well, yes I do! Urgh.. But who among them? I like them all. They're hot. They're rich and they can protect me.Okay...Im always about the benefits! Im disgusting! But Who is the best choice? Am I really asking myself this? Do they really like me? Wait. Im just 15! Why do I have to scare myself?Right! Come down me. It is not an urgent matter. Let's sleep before I truly become insane."

She went to bed and remember King's pitiful face.
"He is hot."

She covers herself with the blanket when she feels her face getting hotter from shame.

A/N:

Stupid MC.