"Yes, sir." Michael said, shaking his head and moving to pick up the papers Matt had tossed at him.  Matt was trying to be patient but this early in the game, it didn't bode well if the CFO wasn't keeping up. It wasn't as if they were asking for something extraordinary. Mistakes were one thing, especially from someone new, but failing to meet deadlines entirely was another. 

"Oh and..." Matt began but froze as he caught a glimpse of Michael's wrist.

"Yes?" Michael asked, putting all the papers back into his folder.

"that bracelet..." Matt muttered and Michael smiled, looking at his wrist.

"Oh, this?" He said, flicking the B with his fingers. "I know I must look ridiculous wearing a woman's bracelet but... my girl insisted."

Matt stared at the bracelet.

"Bobby has one just like that." Matt said and Michael chuckled.

"Yes well, I won't say anything if you don't." Michael said, turning to leave. "Two o'clock."

Matt was perfectly still after Michael left his office. That was Bobby's bracelet. That was the same bracelet he'd given to her on Christmas, the one he told himself he'd buy her matching earring for. She'd just... she'd just given it to Michael? Just like that?

Matt stood up. That was absolutely unacceptable. He stood and moved towards his office door, prepared to give Bobby a piece of his mind. He didn't care who heard, it was cruel. It was cruel. Then, as he pulled the door open, he found himself face to face with Ben, who had now dropped all the mail he'd been holding in his hands.

"Sorry." Matt muttered as he and Ben starting pick up the envelopes.

"You're fine, I just didn't get a chance to get this to you sooner." Ben said, standing and handing Matt the rest of the stack.

"Thank you." Matt said, turning and peeking into Bobby's office, noticing it was empty. His eyes darted around the office, searching. He was certainly going to give him a piece of his mind.

"Hey." Nick said, appearing almost out of nowhere.

"Hey." Matt said, noticing Emma was talking to his parents and Bobby was with them, notebook in hand. They seemed to be very lost in conversation.

"I need to tell you something." Nick said, "let's go into your office."

"What's going on?" Matt asked, raising a brow.

"We're going to have a meeting right now." Nick said.

"I don't have one on the calendar." Matt said, looking to Ben who shook his head.

"No, no meeting." Ben confirmed.

"It's an emergency one." Nick said.

"So let's go." Matt began but Nick stopped him.

"I think we should go into your office first." Nick said.

"What? Why?" Matt asked.

"Nick! Matt!" Brian called out, signaling for them to go in his direction. Matt watched as Bobby walked into the office, Michael following closely...

"Well, don't say I didn't try to warn you." Nick said, moving towards their father. Matt glanced at Nick and followed quietly, wondering what could be going on.

"Okay everyone, take a seat." Brian said as Matt walked into the office, noticing how everyone was settling in. "Close the door, please Matt."

Matt closed the door behind him and looked around, noticing how Bobby sat between Emma and Nick, Michael right behind her.