78.

Continued..

Harlow applauded Salem "wow... I'm still curious to who asked your opinion on my relationship? I sure didn't. But let's not discuss how you drugged stone and tried to rape him".

Salem sucked get teeth "oh please! I could've had stone without all the dragging! But he was fighting me".

"Do you hear yourself?" Harlow asked.

"Loud and clear" Salem smiled.

"There's no help for her. None!" Harlow said.

Iyanla turned to gia "how long have they been fighting with one another?". Gia looked up from her nails "umm from the time they were children".

"Hmm... all this still going through adulthood? Usually something brings siblings together" she said.

"Nah not with Salem" Harlow said.

"Iyanla look everyone here will have something negative to say about me!" She said.

Kai smirked "she tried to kill my oldest daughter".

Salem rolled her eyes "I told you that was an accident".

"See? I'm not the only one" Harlow said.

Iyanla turned to Ryan "do you have anything to add here?".

Ryan shook his head "Nope".

Iyanla nodded "summer?".

"Why does she matter? This is siblings only" Salem said.

"See I was going to stay quiet but now I'm going to talk. From being with this family as long as I've been.. I can honestly say Salem has been a problem. Nevermind she almost killed my child. She knows how to get his attention".

Salem stood up "oh hell no! You all ain't going to bring me down like this. I'm not the problem you all are the damn problem. Actually she's the problem!" She pointed to gia. "I stood by all of you except Harlow. But I was there for you summer! And you guys just spit in my face? Fuck all of you! Don't need you guys anyway!" Salem stormed out the room.

"I'm minding my business and she's always pointing fingers at me" Gia said.

"There's some hidden thing with her. Until she's ready to speak on it she'll keep blaming you" Iyanla said.

Iyanla let everyone take another break. Delano and Gia went on to walk outside. This whole therapy session was just a lot to process. Gia was a little upset at Delano for spilling the secret and also killing Harlow's father!.

Delano pulled her towards him "mad at me?".

"Really?" She asked.

"Oh come on! Harlow was going to find out one way or another" he said.

"I can't believe you killed her father! What gives you that right to take a child's father away from her?" She asked.

"The same right he had when he took you away from me. Eye for an eye" he smiled.

Gia rolled her eyes "can't believe you!".

Forcing her to look at him "you'll move on from this. Then we can be the family we always wanted".

"Is that all you care about?" She asked.

"What my family? Of course" he said.

Gia moved out of his grasp. But Delano wasn't about to let her get away from him "hey... come on!".

She didn't say anything.

"We are not perfect people. We all have our flaw. And you also know the type of person I am. You knew once I found out about K... I would come after him. You knew that. So why are you pretending to be so surprised that I killed him. Isn't that what we spoke about?" He said.

Gia looked around "can you not incriminate me in public?".

Delano looked around "just confused on why you're acting like you didn't know what was going to happen. We spoke about this. You knew he had a lot of money. Not that we needed it. But after Harlow was born... you changed".

Pushing him back Gia stormed back inside. Delano was left there confused.

Iyanla called everyone back inside.

"Let's continue where we left off" she smiled. "So Harlow and Salem. I heard you two were very close when you were a lot younger. Being protective sisters to one another".

"Yeah so" Salem said.

"What happened?" she asked.

"I got older and people change" she said.

"Plus, Salem got weak and annoying" Harlow said.

"Hater" Salem said.

"Maybe because we are cut from a different cloth that we don't see eye to eye. Salem is just all around selfish. The world has to revolve around her at all times. She's toxic. I don't and won't want to be around that" Harlow said.

Salem fanned her hand "look we will never get along. So move to someone else. This is a waste of time. Harlow thinks she's too good and above everyone. From ever since because she's on a genius level on intelligence that it makes her special. And that's how my mom treats her like she's a piece of fucking gold. She's as normal as me and you!".

Harlow applauded "wow you knew such a word like intelligence?".

"So you believe your mother treats Harlow differently because she's very intelligent?".

"I know" Salem said.

"That's bull" Ryan said.

"Oh don't even let me get started on you" she warned.

"Mom treats Harlow the same way she treats me. We just have a closer relationship with her than you do. Same goes for Kai and you with dad. You two are closer to him. But we don't complain and whine about that" he said.

Kai nodded "he has a point".

"No he doesn't! My point is mom could've been around more for me. And she wasn't. Her focus was too much on Harlow" Salem said.

"Can we send her back now?" Harlow asked.