7.

HARLOW POV

Walking into work I saw a bouquet of flowers on my desk. I knew it was from stone. He was trying to make the tough situation better. Moving the flowers to the side I turned to see his door open.

"Hey" I said. Standing in the doorway with my arms crossed.

He put down his pen and stared at me "hey".

"Thanks for the flowers" I said. He nodded "you're welcome". A silence filled the room. "So did you decide what you're going to do?" He asked. Shaking my head. He sighed.

"Stone I can't make a irrational decision because you're rushing me to. Let me take my time to figure out some things first" I said. He didn't say anything.

Stone doesn't realize I have way bigger problems at the moment. Still having to tell my parents that I'm pregnant. My mom sent me to school to get an education she didn't get due to her struggles. But here I am pregnant.

She was so upset when kai and summer found out they were pregnant right before her eighteenth birthday. Granted they were really young. But she managed to get over it knowing she couldn't control it.

But with me it'll be different. We are very close. For the fact she's never met stone or even know about him. Then boom I'm pregnant. It's a lot to take in.

"I need to go" I said. Stone watched me leave. He didn't stop me.

//

Feeling a little lost. I wanted so badly to call my mom but the things my mind were displaying wasn't good. I needed some type of loving. Looking up I was on stones front step of his home. Knocking on the door he opened it "hey".

"Hey can I come in?" I asked.

He nodded moving out my way. Walking inside I just stood there. Feeling so emotional I started crying. That was one emotion I refuse to show. It made me look weak. Stone rushed to my side "why are you crying?".

"I don't want you to hate me" I said.

"And why would I hate you?" He asked.

Shrugging my shoulders "do you need a reason to hate someone?".

"Harlow what are you talking about?" He asked.

"My dad. I know he hates me. Deep down I can feel it. Now I don't know the actual reason why. I didn't do anything to him. But we never had that close bond. Seeing him with my sister... or how he'll quickly stick up for her... kills me".

Stone hugged me "look parents are strange beings. I could tell you tons of stories of my parents that didn't make sense. Have you ever confronted him?".

"Like twice. He'll be nice to me for a week and to right back to how he was acting" I said.

"Harlow you are a young women. If he's not willingly to make that special effort to see the wonderful daughter he has then he's missing out" he said.

Stone always knew the right things to say... wiping my tears I inhaled a deep breath. "If I was to keep this baby. You wouldn't treat it like that..."

Shaking his head "never".

Laying my head on his chest. We sat there in silence. I've never laid out my feelings like that. Stone has no idea about my family life. Well now he knows a snippet. "You okay?" He asked.

I nodded "yeah! Sorry I had a moment".

"No problem. As long as your okay. And not stressing about anything. Read that's not good for the baby. If you are keeping it" he said.

"You actually read up on this stuff?" I asked.

"Yeah I did! I would like to know what's happening to you" he said.

"You know there's moments when you can be cute..." I said. He smiled "how cute?" Leaning in... he caught my lips on his. Kissing him back... this is what I needed at the moment. To know I'm loved and stone fed right into it.