68.

KAI POV

"Summer look I'm sorry okay" she didn't say anything to me. She glanced at me "leave me alone!".

"Come on! You know why I do this! If you didn't threaten to actually leave me. I wouldn't have done it" I said.

"Doesn't matter! Now I have these stupid marks on my wrist!" She said. Taking her wrist in my hands and placing small soft kisses on the marks "sorry".

She glanced at me again "you know I do this because I love you! I try and give you everything. A beautiful house, nice things. I want you happy".

"Kai I am happy. But when you get crazy and handcuff me then my happiness fades. Can we be normal?" She asked.

Moving her hair out of her face "I'll try and no cuff you anymore. Can't promise you anything. But I'll try".

She smiled "thank you".

"The love I have for you is unmatched by anything or anyone except our children" I said.

"I was about to say..." she smiled. Leaning in I placed a kiss on her lips. "If we didn't have to go to dinner I would definitely take you".

"Kai" she warned.

//

HARLOW POV

Stone and I went to the dinner a little early. The decorations were so beautiful. It was night time so the outside lights weren't too bright but light enough we could see. Stone had his arms around my waist as we walked. Bentley was in my arms secured as he slept.

"Can't believe you planned all of this!" I said.

"Well I know we both been under some pressure. And we deserve some relaxation. Also this was a good way for our families to meet" he said.

"That is true" I said.

Seeing Bianca, Ryan, Kai and summer coming from the resort to join us. Soon enough his parents and mine joined in. It was a full house.

"Stone did all this?" Bianca asked.

I nodded "he did".

"Wow who would've known scary stone was a softy at heart" she joked.

Looking over at him he was talking to Ryan and his dad in a circle. The conversation must've been deep cause his hands were going. But just looking at stone he was a big guy in height. He usually always towered over people. With my little self I handled him though.

"Hello? Harlow? Earth to Harlow? Come back" summer said.

"What's up?" I smiled.

"Nothing but I saw you checking out your man" she smirked.

"Talk about man's... did Kai handcuff you?" Bianca asked.

Summer rolled her eyes "don't even want to talk about that".

"That means yes" I joked.

Summer threw the napkin at me "be quiet".

"But my thing is... if you know he likes doing this to you. Why stay with him?" Bianca asked.

She shrugged "I don't know. But Kai is a very handsome guy. Any girl would be lucky to be with him".

"It's not always about looks. But how he treats you" she said.

"Kai treats me with respect. Just when he feels like he's losing me then he does the whole handcuffing thing" summer said.

Bianca nodded "I guess so".

Ryan came over and cleared his throat "Bianca didn't I say to not wear this dress?!".

"Excuse me? My money bought this dress. So I'm going to wear it whether you like it or not" she flipped her hair. Ryan sighed "can we talk alone?".

"For what?! You already expressed your concern about this dress" she said.

"Bianca... don't be difficult" he said.

"Harlow remind your brother who I am" she said.

Ryan stormed off out of my eye sight "he's mad".

"About what? A dress? If that's the case he needs to a hobby" she said.

Shaking my head "lord you two together is going to be a funny thing to watch".

"Ryan needs a woman to put him in his place once in a while. And I'm that person for him. He'll get used to it" she said.

Summer smiled "and you think I have problems. Welcome to the family Bianca".

"Don't scare her!" I whispered.

"Scare me from what? I can handle myself"'she said.

"Let's see for how long you'll have that attitude" summer said.

"You both for me mistaken for someone else" Bianca said. Stone clinked his glass getting everyone's attention. "I wanted to thank everyone for coming on short notice. This trip wasn't a planned one but a last minute one. A lot of you did question me about why I was booking this trip. If I was going to propose to Harlow. The answer is no. Not that I don't want too. But Harlow and I are still fresh. In due time I will ask her hand in marriage but I want her to focus on her studies and Bentley.

But I still love you harlow with everything. Thank you for being an awesome mother to our son. And a loving woman to me. I know my life choices are hard to deal with it... but you didn't judge me for it either.

As summer is here I wanted to show Harlow something. I know a little early but..."

Looking at the noise I saw three men coming with a cake lit up. "Happy Birthday!".

"My birthday isn't for a another month!" I said.

"Figured we could celebrate it now before we are too caught up with our lives to stop and do something" he said. Covering my mouth cause I wasn't expecting this at all. "Make a wish".

Closing my eyes I made one quick wish and blew out the candles. Stone kissed me "I know this is a little much but you deserve it".

Hugging him "thank you so much". He pointed to the screen that drew out happy birthday!. I couldn't be happier at the moment.