73.

Continued...

NO ONE POV

"Miss Harlow... how are you?" Iyanla asked.

She shrugged "missing my baby at the moment".

"How is being a new mother been for you?" She asked.

"Exciting and tiring" Harlow smiled.

"Wonderful. And I'm assuming the baby's father is watching him while you are here?" She asked.

Harlow nodded "he's watching him and Kai's children. House full of kids".

"Oh okay. Great. Now... Ryan claims that your parents argue mainly over you. Would you agree?" She asked.

"Umm I don't know?" She nervously asked.

"Gia and Delano is what Ryan said true?" Iyanla asked.

"Yes" Gia said.

"How come?" She asked.

Gia sighed "Harlow and Delano's relationship is strained. And I hate seeing her feel like her father doesn't love her".

Iyanla turned to Delano "is that true?".

He didn't answer.

"Harlow do you feel like your dad doesn't love you?" Iyanla asked.

She nodded.

"Delano do you know what happens when daughters don't feel the love they need from their father? Either they become promiscuous searching for that love. Or they will find someone exactly like their father" she said.

Summer smiled "stone reminds me somewhat of Delano".

"Who's stone?" Iyanla asked.

"That's Harlow's boyfriend and the baby's father" summer answered.

"Harlow would you say stone is a copy of Delano?" She asked.

"Even if he was... I wouldn't agree to that" she said.

Iyanla smiled "alright... so Delano you have six kids. And out of the six... one feels left out. Why?"

"Why don't you ask Gia" he said.

"The question was to you not mom" Harlow chimed in.

"Harlow let him talk" salem said.

"Why is she here?" Harlow asked.

"Ladies! If I have to tell you again... there will be a problem" Iyanla warned. Both of them got quiet and Iyanla turned to Delano "back to you".

"Ask Gia" he repeated.

Iyanla turned to gia "what is he talking about?".

"He's just trying to put the reason on me" she said.

"What blame? Let's talk about how when you were hiding Harlow from me... what special visitor you had at your home" Delano said.

Gia sat there quiet just staring at Delano.

"So you hid Harlow from Delano? Let's talk about that before we get to whom Delano was talking about. Explain" she said.

"He cheated on me. And I found out I was pregnant with Harlow. Going through a lot at the time and knew it wasn't healthy. So I left took our kids and moved away. Had Harlow and he didn't meet her until Salem told him about her" Gia said.

"How old was Harlow when Delano met her for the first time?" Iyanla asked.

"Ten months" Gia said.

"Ten months? So he missed the birth as well?" Iyanla asked.

"Yup just like he missed Salem's birth too" Gia said.

"Delano how did that make you feel? Knowing you had a daughter you knew nothing about" she asked.

"I was hurt. If anything I love being a dad. I've never gave Gia any reasoning for hiding Harlow away from. She denied me Harlow" he said.

"The only reason I did what I chose to do is because I was hurting. You don't even understand how much you hurt me" Gia said.

"Okay... now you had time after finding out about Harlow to be a dad to her. What happened?" Iyanla asked.

"I found out the real reason why she wouldn't let me inside her home. Of course she was hiding Harlow but she had K visiting as well. She had a whole other man around my kids. So then when I found that out I assumed Harlow probably wasn't mine. I mean why let this guy come around maybe it was his" Delano said.

"Are you serious?" Gia asked.

He nodded "I have every right to question Harlow's paternity. No offense Harlow but your mom is sketchy when it comes to this man. She puts him on a very high pedestal. No one can top him".

Harlow turned to her mom "is K my dad?".

"No" Gia said.

"Alright, Gia now we can somewhat find the source of the issue" she said.

"The problem is mom doesn't and never respected dad. She saw him as a joke" Salem chimed in.

"Again, who invited her here?" Harlow asked.

"It's true Harlow and you know it. I don't get why you have to always protect mom from the truth! It's sickening. Can you imagine what's it's like being ganged up on?" She said.

"Even though mom did what she did! It doesn't give dad that excuse to NOT bond with me!" Harlow said.

Iyanla sat there just allowing Harlow and Salem to say what they have to say.

"If Gia could keep our daughter away from her father and have a whole other man around Harlow then I have no other choice but assume Harlow wasn't mine" Delano said.

"But you know I'm yours. Deep down you knew that" Harlow said. She moved her face away and wiped her cheek.

Delano couldn't say anything.

"Delano does this guy K make you feel a type of way? Because Harlow we all know you knew she was yours but you are allowing the false lie in your head to overcome you being a loving parent" she said.

"That man ruined everything I worked hard for. He took away that Gia I wanted for myself" he said.