20.

GIA POV

I felt so bad for Salem. After she was out the hospital I made it my mission to check up on her at her home. I know what it is to lose a child and it's hard. Taking some treats over I went there to just talk. Just in case she needed someone to talk to.

Ringing the bell I waited. This house was huge. Her husband opened the door "hello Gia". Giving him a small smile "hello, just here to see my daughter".

"Yes, she's in the back" he said. Walking past him I made my way to the back where she was "hey". She saw me and smiled "hey mom".

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

She shrugged "I lost a baby. How am I suppose to feel?".

"Umm that I couldn't answer because you would know that answer. But I brought you treats I baked" I said. She smiled "thanks. Honestly I'm surprised you're here. Usually you are busy".

"I know, but the twins are in school and Ryan finally went back home so now I'm free" I smiled.

"Surprised you aren't around Harlow" she said.

"She's at school. I don't really visit that often. She likes her freedom so let her have it" I said.

"I see you guys did and now she's pregnant" she said.

"Well that... was unexpected. But things happen" I said.

"Mom can I ask you something?" She asked.

I nodded "sure".

"Do you think dad favors Harlow more?" She asked.

"Umm I wouldn't say that, why?" I asked.

"If you go in his private office he has all of her awards and Trophy's there. It's like he's so proud of her accomplishments" she said.

"I've never been in that office. I didn't even know he has all of things there. Wow. But that doesn't make sense" I said.

"You know what Nevermind I said anything. It was just a stupid question" she said.

"It wasn't a dumb question. You wanted to know so you asked". Her husband was looking at us which made me a little uncomfortable. He was always a little weird. "How is he taking the miscarriage?".

She shrugged "he could care less".

"Salem.... men hurt too" I said.

"Oh I know but he's not hurt. He's probably happy I lost it" she said.

"Why would you say that?" I asked.

"No reason" she said.

"You know there would've been seven of you guys. But I had trauma happen where I ended up losing the baby. It was a mess. Both myself and your dad were suffering. That's why I was saying men hurt too".

She looked at me "wow didn't know that".

I nodded "yeah. But relax and if you need someone to talk to. Mom is here and free". We hugged "thanks mom. I appreciate it".

//

HARLOW POV

"Guess who got an A on her paper? Yup that's me" I started dancing. Stone smiled "smart girl". Continuing to dance "Yup that's me! Six pages ain't nothing for me". He smiled "oh umm you think we can tell my family about" he pointed to my stomach.

"Oh snap yeah we can. Sorry!" I said. He walked over to grab the phone. Hearing the FaceTime going off "you're telling them on FaceTime?".

He nodded "I won't have the time to go up there". His mom answered "Stone? I can't see you". He shook his head "mom take your finger off the camera". I laughed at their cute relationship.

She did what he said "oh there you go and is that Harlow? Hi Harlow" she waved.

"Where's dad we both have something to tell you" he said.

"Hold on. Let me get him" you could hear her yelling his name. Stone glanced at me smiling. Hearing them walking to the camera. "Stone is that you?" My dad asked.

"Yes it's me and Harlow" he said.

"Harlow my favorite girl! How are you?!" He asked.

"I'm fine" I said.

"Oh that's good" he said.

"Alright. So Harlow and I have some news to tell you" stone said.

"Okay?" My mom said.

"Do you want me to say it or you?" He turned me.

I shrugged "it's your parents".

"Harlow is pregnant" I said.

"What?! Harlow is pregnant! We are going to be grandparents?!" His mom said.

"Always knew I liked Harlow" his dad said.

"Oh my goodness congratulations you guys. We are going to be grandparents!" His mom said.

"I'm guessing they are happy?" I asked him. He grabbed my hand and kissed it "you made their year".

I smiled "it felt odd. To have my pregnancy celebrated rather than talked down to".

"We have to have something for you both. Let me figure it out and I'll call you with the details. Oh my gosh! A baby!" His mom cheered. She was so happy she accidentally ended the FaceTime. I laughed. Stone shook his head "thank you".

"For what?" I asked.

"For keeping the baby. You didn't have to but you chose to give this life a chance. Giving us a chance. And for that I thank you" he leaned in and kissed me.