Chapter 34: The Good News

3 MONTHS LATER...

   GABRIELLE'S POV

  As I was working on my next album, possibly, I didn't feel too good. Of course, there were songs on my album about all this time I had spent with Justin and what I hoped for in the future, but I was really focused on staying healthy.
  Instead of singing my next line, I rushed to the nearest bathroom. I threw up for a minute, until I flushed the toilet and wiped my mouth. Then, I washed my hands and walked out of the bathroom.

  Pattie ran up to me and kept me from falling.

  She asked me,"Gab, what's wrong, honey?"

  "I just don't feel good. I'm sure I'll be fine. Thanks for caring."

  Pattie nodded and walked outside with me to get some fresh air. We just sat outside in silence for a while, until I continued to play with a couple of ideas I had for songs that could possibly be on my next album. Maybe I should ask Justin to listen to what I had so far and help me out.
  When I finished at the studio, Pattie headed back with me to Justin and I's place. I took off my jacket, and Pattie followed me to the bathroom door.

  I took a deep breath and asked her,"You'll be right outside this door?"

  Pattie smiled at me and gave my hand a squeeze saying,"I'm not going anywhere. Now, go and take that test."

  I hugged Pattie before I headed into the bathroom. After I finished taking the pregnancy test, I walked outside of the bathroom and sat down beside Pattie. Pattie and I waited for a while, but my hands began to shake.

  Pattie said,"Gabrielle, it's okay. We'll look together, okay? One..Two..Three.."

  We both looked at it, and..and I was pregnant. I screamed in excitement, and Pattie did the same. I was so happy that I shed some tears, and Pattie did too.
  When we both pulled ourselves together, it was time for me to tell Justin. When I had received a call from Scooter saying that Justin was having one of those days in the studio, this was the perfect opportunity for me to tell Justin the news.

  Pattie said,"What are you waiting for? Go tell Justin."

  Pattie drove us to the studio, and then we headed over to where Scooter was talking to Ryan.

  Ryan said,"Welcome. Welcome."

  I chuckled and hugged him, before I turned to Scooter saying,"Has he been in there for a long time?"

  Scooter nodded and said,"Yeah. You want the room?"

  I nodded, and Scooter led the other three people out of the room. I leaned on the table, and Justin noticed it had gotten really quiet.
  He saw me and walked out to meet me halfway. I immediately pulled him in for a kiss, and he kissed back.

  He held on for a while, until I pulled away saying,"You got time to spare for me?"

  Justin nodded and wrapped his arms around me.

  When I pushed his arms away, he frowned and said,"What did I do?"

  I cupped his face, and Justin closed his eyes saying,"I love you, Mrs. Bieber."

  I replied,"And I love you. Jay, I'm not mad at you."

  I brought his hands to my stomach and said,"You know how you said you had always wanted a family?"

  Justin nodded and I said,"It looks like you'll get that chance very soon. Justin, I'm pregnant. You're going to be a father."

  When Justin backed away from me, I didn't know whether something was wrong or not. I had hoped nothing was wrong.

  He said, on the verge of tears,"This isn't some joke, right? You're being serious with me?"

  I said,"This is no joke. I'm being serious right now. I am pregnant, and Pattie can confirm it. Jay, I wouldn't lie to you, and I certainly wouldn't joke with you about something like this."

  Justin rushed over to me and hugged me.

  I hugged him back, and he cried into my neck saying,"I..I'm going to be a father. I'm going to be a father."

  I kissed his forehead and said,"Yes, you are."

  The second Justin and I got into bed, Justin made sure I was comfortable. He always did that anyway, but he kept asking me a million questions.

  When he finally stopped, I tried to go to sleep. However, Justin said,"You're going to sleep now?"

  I said,"Yes, Justin. Why can't I go to sleep?"

  He said,"We have to come up with names."

  I was trying not to smile, but I said,"Justin, we still have a minute before we can talk about that stuff."

  "But-"

  I smiled and kissed his jaw saying,"But nothing, JB. Patience. Go to sleep. You need it more than I do."

  "I'll go to sleep."