"I'm talking about this, us. Tell me you love me and promise you will forever." She declared and I looked at her finally realizing that she was really nervous and maybe not ready for this so I got off of her, making her frown.

"I love you Camila. You know I do. And if you're asking me if my love for you will forever exist and remain then I promise it is forever. But what I can't promise you is that I'm gonna live forever because you know I won't. I'll always do my best to come back to you but one day I won't. But I can promise than even after this day, you'll still feel my love for you." I whispered as I sat down on the edge of the bed. She straightened herself up and closed the distance between us. 

"Why are you saying this as if it was a goodbye speech?" She asked worry all over her face. 

"It's not Camila. I promise it's not. I'm just saying that despite everything that might happen I'm taking my shot at happiness with you and that I love you...Which is why I can't make love to you right now." I stated and that revelation made her eyes widen.

"Why not?" 

"Because I want our first time to be perfect. I don't want it to be a way for you to motivate me or anything like that. And I don't want you to experience it as our only chance of being together like that." I explained getting up aiming to grab a new shirt from the closet but she stopped me, making me sit down.

"I don't see it like that." She whispered looking down.

"Yeah you do. And it's understandable babe. But here's is what I'm going to promise you." I said holding her hands. "I'm going to go on that mission and then I'll come back to you. When I'll come back, prepare yourself because I'm going to make love to you and make you me feel better than you've ever felt. That will be our way to reunite properly. How does that sound babe?" I whispered and she just smiled at me. 

"That sounds perfect." She whispered before closing the gap between us and pressing her lips to mine softly. 

"I love you." I whispered before getting up to retrieve a new shirt but once again she stopped me. 

"Where do you think you're going ?" She asked and I just frowned. 

"I'm gonna grab a new shirt?" I said more like questioned but the way she shook her head no very seductively made me realized that she wanted me bare chest. "I'm not?" I asked and she shook her head once more, smirking. "Then what should I be doing?" I asked. 

"You should be on top of me, kissing me furiously, as we make out passionately." She stated with no shame and I raised my eyebrow questioningly. 

"That sounds like a plan." I said before jumping on top of her in the bed making her giggle cutely. I settled on top of her, my legs wedged between hers and I looked at her adoringly as I cupped her cheek. 

"What?" She said batting her eyelashes in a way that made me realize that my gaze was making her blush. 

"I love you so much Camila Cabello. Much more than I ever thought I was capable of." I whispered looking in a way I never had, in a way that meant : you're my everything and that forever.

"I love you too. Even more than that." She whispered before allowing me to capture her lips with mine in a tender kiss.

After half an hour of making out on my bed things got more intense. Her hands quickly flew to my waistband intending on unbuttoning my jeans. I was about to take her hand away reminding her of what we had talked about earlier but we both froze when we heard something we definitely weren't expecting. 

"WALKERS!!" We heard coming from the inside, people yelling from every side. Quickly I was up and putting a shirt on as Camila did the same. I grabbed my guns and knives and as I was about to go out I turned to Camila grabbing her cheeks.

"Find Sofi, Lauren and the others and find a place safe play? Do not come out of it until I or stefan come to get you. Understood?" I asked in a hurry and she just nodded knowing perfectly that now wasn't the time to agree. My lips collided with hers before I ran out of the house to the direction of the gunshots and screams. Quickly I came face to face with the first walkers, unfortunately, they had killed one of us but I tried not to let the sight of them devouring her flesh get to me and sadden me. I shot an arrow to each one of their heads including my own former comrade's one. I didn't have the time to let it get to me and kept running until I came face to face with Stefan.

"How in hell did they get in?!" I asked as we started running together to the mass of walkers that was inside our walls.

"Someone forgot to close the south gate." He declared as his dagger ended up in a walker's head. I slide down the floor cutting the walker that was in front of me's thigh making him fall to the floor. Finally my heel collided repeatedly with his scalp until it was nothing but slop. I kept walking through the mass bringing down every single walker that met my path wanting to reach the south door and to close it. I was walking at an incredibly fast pace but when my eyes spotted Tanya on the floor with two walkers on top of her i increased my pace. I took my gun out aiming to shoot the walker that was about the bit on her skin but I froze when my eyes met the walker's. All the air in my lungs was sucked out as I started suffocating. The gun fell to the floor in shock and I was unable to realize that Tanya was screaming begging me to help her, to do something but I just couldn't. I couldn't even move. But as the walker's teeth dug in Tanya's arm I realized I was now responsible of a new death. I couldn't care less though. I didn't care because just like months ago I couldn't shoot her in the head. I was unable to do it. So I fell to my knees in front of her, letting one single word escape my mouth. 

"Mel...." 

A/N: Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions? Anything?

Let me know.

Sorry for the cliffhanger.

-Katy.