Chapter 13

Camila/You – Saving You – Chapter 13

A/N: So guys, I know I disappeared for a few days but I apologized. School and my actual social life got me a little busy and kept me away from my computer. BUT that doesn't mean I didn't work today. I've been typing since 9 am and it's 10 pm, so basically the whole day, all that just to update as many as my fics as possible. Luckily Saving You was one of those so here's the new chapter.

This one is actually one of my favorite ones because it's literally what changes everything. It's a really cute chapter which brings tears to my eyes when I read it, I hope it will do the same with you too!

Anyway enjoy the chapter!

Your point of view.

I hadn't felt that happy in a while. I mean how could anything be better that the scene I found myself in right now. Camila was cuddled up to me, he arms around my waist and her legs tangled with mine. She would occasionally kiss my neck every now and then and that mere touch would send me over the edge. 

"Can you tell me about her?" She asked after a few minutes of a comfortable silence. 

"Uhm yeah. What do you wanna know?" I asked a bit uneasy with having to talk about my dead sister.

"What was she like? I wanna know everything." She stated and as I felt the enthusiasm behind the words my uneasiness disappeared and I just started talking about the person I loved the most in the world. 

"Like I told you her name was Mel. She was 7 years old. She was the funniest person ever and she incredibly smart." I paused laughing as I remembered something. "She had the frustrating habit of always making fun of me all the time but it was actually quite funny although I never admit it to her..." I trailed off my aggravating tone coming back as the next words got out of my mouth. "There are a lot of things I didn't get the time to tell her." I said feeling Camila's body tense next to mine as my voice cracked. "I didn't get to tell her how much I was proud of her and how she was the best little sister ever created. I didn't...I didn't get the chance to tell her that she was always my favorite..." I trailed down once more and finally got up needed my frustration to get out of me. "I didn't get the fucking chance to tell her that I loved her with all my heart!" I exclaimed as I started to walk around the room before stopping and facing the girl that was laying down in my bed. She was looking at me with loving eyes, understanding that I needed this outburst to feel better and I just gazed at her realizing what was frustrating me the most. 

"I hate that she didn't get to see me falling in love with you." I whispered causing her breath to hitch. I knelt in front of her and grabbed her hands. "I hate that she didn't get to see how happy you make me and how nothing matters when I'm around you.." I added as a smile appeared on her face. "I hate that I never told that I wouldn't forget her." I whispered looking down before turning around abruptly and running up the stairs to the roof. A worried Camila followed me and less than a second later we were meeting the cold breath.