Chapter 5

Camila/You – Saving You – Chapter 5

A/N: A lot of you have been requesting a Saving You update and I have to admit that I am very pleased by the fact so many of you fell for this story. I didn't think it would have so many readers and all. So yeah thank you for making me feel special guys. Anyway here is a new chapter.(Flashbacks & Dreams/Nightmares are in italics.)

Enjoy you lovely people.

Your point of view.

Things had been quiet for a few days as the house we had found was walkers-free and that not a lot of them could actually reach the place considering that it was surrounded by a lot of fences. I still made a habit to go out of the house and walk around to check if they weren't too numerous for the fence but there were never more than two at the same time which made it easy for me to get rid of them. I dared thinking that maybe this was the place where we would be able to rebuild our home since we had been on the road for now 3 months non stop. We had lost Isabel about a month ago and it was still very hard on us, although I was trying to keep my chin up. The truth is, I was missing my older sister, she had sacrificed ourselves for us, so that we would be able to run and it was heartbreaking to remember the look she had on her face right before she locked the door of the building the walkers had invaded but remained in to contain them. The memories were killing me but I had to think about the future, about how I was going to make us survive to this all very shitty world. I got out of my daze when I felt small arms wrapped around my shoulders as I was sitting on the porch.

What are you thinking about, little chipmunk?” she asked making me chuckle at the nickname.

Last time I checked I was older and taller than you, which makes you the little chipmunk baby.” I pointed and she just shrugged it off.

I was talking about other thing that clearly aren't as present in you than in me... I'm smarter, wiser and more beautiful.” she said looking at me as she wiggled her eyebrows.

How does that make me the little one huh?” I asked looking at her with a raised eyebrow that clearly meant 'What you are saying has no sense at all, darling'.

It doesn't. I just wanted to remind you that i'm smarter, wiser and more beautiful.” she said with a proud smirk on her face making me laugh lightly at her words.

That's true. You are...for a chipmunk.” I joked causing her to slap my arm slightly before laying down and resting her hand on my lap. I began stroking her hair slightly as I knew she liked that. We remained silent as we just stared at the stars.

Do you think there are up there?” she asked after a few minutes spent in a comfortable silence.