Chapter 15

Camila/You - Saving You - Chapter 15

A/N: Guys, I want to apologize for this really short and shitty chapter. To be honest, i'm going through some shit lately which makes it really hard for me to focus, but still I wanted you to have this chapter.

Once again i'm sorry if it's lame, I just have a lot on my mind. Anyway, I still hope you'll enjoy. I'll try to sort things out in my life and write the next chapter as soon as I can.

Enjoy.

Your point of view.

Things started slow. I was feeling this overwhelming want, need and lust. My mind was clouded with thoughts of how hard I wanted to fuck her. But I had keep in mind that this was Camila's first time. I had to make it right, special. So I kept things slow, focusing on her pleasure. I laid her down on the bed kissing every inch of her skin that was visible. I wanted to make her feel like no one ever had. I wanted to make this the best moment of her whole life. I settled in top of her and started sucking on her neck like my life depended on it, like her skin was air and I was suffocating. She was moaning softly making me understand that she enjoyed the attention I was giving to her neck but she started to seem impatient, especially when her nails dived into the skin on my back and she started rocking her hips up to mine. I got her rid of her shirt and got rid of what was left of mine since she had ripped it open. My hands traveled to her pants and immediately she was out of them letting me finally come face to face with her body in underwear. I was mesmerized by the sight, seeing her like this. As I looked into her eyes, I saw love, lust but also vulnerability. I kissed her softly, making her understanding that she had nothing to be ashamed about and that the fact that she was giving herself to me that way simply reinforced our love. But it was my turn to feel vulnerable when her eyes fell on my chest. She seemed to analyze every single scars that covered my torso and that was just sickening me since the scars were one of the reason I didn't feel attractive. But in a few caresses, with the contact of her fingers to my chest along with her adoring look, my anxiety disappeared along with her shyness and the want to take it slow. In a second my lips were on hers as we kissed at a furious pace, making my worlds shatter. I grabbed her  leg and hooked it around my waist. Within a second I started rocking my hips to hers, enjoying the new friction but most of all the look of pleasure on her face. 

"Wait..." She whispered making me freeze right in place.

"What?" I asked unsure, my eyes betraying how I feared doing something she wasn't ready for. She looked at me her orbs recovering their usual color.

"Promise me this is forever." She whispered and a smirk appeared on my face. 

"I won't last forever..." I said seductively before laughing as she punched my arm.